LanaTrailer

Coyote's Stuff

hi im sorry to insert this here but i don't find a topic that has this kinda of content so i hope u dont feel bad if i post one of my edits here i did one with a border 

z55rWO.jpgvxPdJJ.jpg

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

'Happiness Is A Butterfly' Single Cover

zbj7MhQ.png

And here's the vector I made for the cover if you want to use it.

0iQUtDd.png

lord slay me this is beautiful 

send this to interscope so she can have an actual nice artwork for once in a while 

but its ugly af lol

your profile picture its literality the worst montage, it looks like someone beheaded lana and glued it to a body, so if you wanna talk and call my stuff shit fix that first then do it

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

your profile picture its literality the worst montage, it looks like someone beheaded lana and glued it to a body, so if you wanna talk and call my stuff shit fix that first then do it

can we not? this is somebody's art thread, not bottoms fighting thread. do it in the fucking PMs.

lmao ill change it then sis if it triggers you that much meanwhile you can learn how to click the create thread button

can we not? this is somebody's art thread, not bottoms fighting thread. do it in the fucking PMs.

wheres the archive sis christmas breaks over

OMg you also have a thread in this section! You talented bitch  :defeated: 

I made this. It's pretty simple but I liked it very much.

oFScuD5.png

I will copy this style for the BBC Radio 1 session in 2015 ok?  :defeated: I felt so uninspired because the pictures didn't work with my idea. Amazing work!

OMg you also have a thread in this section! You talented bitch  :defeated: 

I will copy this style for the BBC Radio 1 session in 2015 ok?  :defeated: I felt so uninspired because the pictures didn't work with my idea. Amazing work!

:) Thank you.

I'm releasing my last Masterpost the day Lana releases NFR. If someone was interested.

hJ5mr6K.png

this is surreal bc I'm literally working on a mockup editorial for my portfolio and the entire thing is set in clifton

ZKcaooE.png