Homogenic

Steven Universe

haven't seen the leaks (aside from stuck together but that wasn't rly a leak) but the promos look so awesome.

very excited to see yellow's lightning attack thing, this bomb is gonna be amazing

haven't seen the leaks (aside from stuck together but that wasn't rly a leak) but the promos look so awesome.

very excited to see yellow's lightning attack thing, this bomb is gonna be amazing

theyre amazing.  i would honestly actually hold out for the bomb to air naturally.  it spoils everything as usual.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

OMG THE LEAKS

i haven't watched them all, i was literally so stunned by what i saw i stopped watching. this bomb may contain some of the best episodes ever WERE ABOUT TO SEE SOME COOL SHIT GUYS

i'm such a crazy super fan of this show do any of yall watch theories on youtube?

Yassss, I'm so pumped up 4 tonight!! I've been searching online every hour to check if the episodes leaked in full, I didn't watch any of the previews, I just can't wait to see it all  :flutter:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I just finished season 4 i'm so excited for tonight!!!!

Yassss, I'm so pumped up 4 tonight!! I've been searching online every hour to check if the episodes leaked in full, I didn't watch any of the previews, I just can't wait to see it all  :flutter:

I hope we get some White Diamond speak!!! I ALSO AM SO LIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT HOW ROSE QUARTZ

SHATTERED PINK DIAMOND

I haven't watched yet cause I have to wait for my sisters and I'm literally dying. There better be good episodes cause I've been really fucking disappointed lately. They really slacked on the drawings and I only care about the gems eps

ZKcaooE.png