Homogenic

Steven Universe

STEVEN UNIVERSE MOVIE OUT SEPT 2ND GIRLIES :hooker:

It's about fucking time!

blocked in my country lol. amazing release date it will be so sweet to watch this w my sister drinking hot chocolate

The movie is out in 3 hours is anyone excited? :excited: :party: :sluttybunny: :oic:

The film was amazing, albeit not the best ever produced by CN. I loved Spinel, what a well-thought-out character! I can't stop listening to Other Friends and Drift Away... However, what they did to the Diamonds is unbelievable. So out of character. Let Us Adore You is cute, though.

original.gif

The design and music is indeed beautiful. The problem the show faces is a bunch of episodes contributing nothing to the story and focusing on the humans residing in the city the plot takes place, which I personally find really boring. Some of them are just silly too, e.g. the one which focused on Onion's friends or most of those with Ronaldo. However, the main story arc and character development is superb, really intriguing. Furthermore, as far as I'm concerned, the first season of the show is pretty bland and it takes some time for the story to get rolling; that's good to know before feeling discouraged and abandoning the show whatsoever.

original.gif