latothemoon

Raye

7 minutes ago, sweetener said:

trust me you don't want to hear that one :rip:

i think its more of a "one unleaked leaked, several more to go" as more of a completionist list than an actual need for the song

also, most people who have unleaked tracks generally share unpopular opinions of the songs they have :rip:

New leaks y'all !

Born Again (Final) - this one is amazing 

Crash - produced by Imanbek, big bop but sounds unfinished

Many a Man - trash ballad, this one was on the Call On Me album

Walk Away - also from the OG album, this one has a sample but i forgot what it is

Worth It demo - cute!

all included in the masterpost btw

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

New leaks y'all !

Born Again (Final) - this one is amazing 

Crash - produced by Imanbek, big bop but sounds unfinished

Many a Man - trash ballad, this one was on the Call On Me album

Walk Away - also from the OG album, this one has a sample but i forgot what it is

Worth It demo - cute!

all included in the masterpost btw

What do we know about the OG album?? I’m still kinda new to RAYE bc of my21cb but her lore is so interesting!

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

What do we know about the OG album?? I’m still kinda new to RAYE bc of my21cb but her lore is so interesting!

As far as I know off memory is that whatever label she was under wasn't releasing anything and she was able to pull out or was dropped before anything could be released and most of the album was scrapped. Idk if any songs from it was kept and changed for the one we got eventually 

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Regarding the latest version of the album (because lord knows how many albums she actually cut during her 7 years) before she left Polydor is that it was supposed to drop in 2021 and "Call On Me" was the lead before she went AWOL after it underperformed. Songs that were intended to be on the album were played on her infamous June 2021 instagram live which included

- Born Again 

- Fantastic

- The Thrill is Gone (Demo)

- Buss It Down

+ Call on Me

These were the only "confirmed" tracks by Raye but as we know, lots of album sessions leaked in the following years. 

An album cover was also shot for said album but has yet to leak. 

I made an album comp with the best sessions (imo) and it's honestly a very solid dance pop record with lots of songs that should've seen the light of day. 

giphy.gif