latothemoon

Raye

That last 30 seconds is some of the best live singing I have heard since Amy herself. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

18 hours ago, sweetener said:

certain zip popped up on the cheese site :popcorn:

I'm a little confused. Some of these previously leaked in higher quality or under different titles, so this is fanmade I'm assuming?

BzhmW.png

4 hours ago, drewby said:

I'm a little confused. Some of these previously leaked in higher quality or under different titles, so this is fanmade I'm assuming?

all the titles are correct (“Don’t Judge Me” is indeed called C’est La Vie) but I just checked and Walk Away file is the only file that seems suspicious, it’s some edit that was previously leaked. 

Not sure about the tracklist but either way this is probably the closest we’ll get to the *actual* album leak for now as all of these songs were intended for the album at one point. There was another zip uploaded to the site called the unrayeleased album or something which is 100% fanmade. 

Spoiler

also heyyy we need a certain forum to open their registrations so i can finally make an account and kii kii with the other raye stans there :oic2:

giphy.gif

What time does it come out? I don't know if I should stay up or not. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

BUSS IT DOWN BOP OF THE YEAR 

Omg I just listened to this album with no expectations, I've only heard one of her songs before, and wow I loved it!! Can't wait to listen again and take in the lyrics more, but the whole thing is a great vibe. :sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny: