xcx

Paradise: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

ELIMINATE: Body Electric  :omfg2: 

IMMUNITY: Ride  :delicious: 

If I come back to this thread and see that Ride is gone and dead, somebody will die.

You can't vote for immunity anymore  :oopna:

Let's see how long Ride will last   :creepna2:

You can't vote for immunity anymore  :oopna:

Let's see how long Ride will last   :creepna2:

I just crossed everything about immunity because I just remembered that :toofunny:

Eliminate: Body Electric (Really surprised that it has lasted that long, a lot of people hate this track)

IKR?!

Gods & Monsters would still be here if everyone wasn't pressed about me voting to eliminate Ride

Now this game has descended into chaos through the gates of hell

JKrAX8.gif

tumblr_n11staXHjS1t674g4o1_500.gif

You guys REALLY did it this time.....

Gods & Monsters is eliminated because Ride, Body Electric, and Burning Desire ALL got immunity.

giphy.gif

You can thank @ for the only vote against Gods & Monsters  :hooker: 

HOWEVER, Bel Air is also eliminated! Since all of the other songs have immunity, Bel Air would be the only song that can be voted to be eliminated in the next round.

tumblr_mxctdhh8011rdv16ko1_500.gif

You played yourselves...

This leaves us at the final three: Ride, Body Electric, and Burning Desire

Round 6 is starting now, and you can only choose one song to eliminate; no immunity.

Eliminate: Ride

:mj3: :suicide: :mj3:

revival round please, good lord what have i done to derserve this cruelty :lange:

Sorry, but I promised that there'd be no revival rounds in this game  :blush:

Everyone payed for their crimes  :godlaugh:

Eliminate - Ride

(if there's not enough votes for it and Body Electric is at risk, imma come back later and change my decision to Burning Desire :creep:)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

You guys REALLY did it this time.....

Gods & Monsters is eliminated because Ride, Body Electric, and Burning Desire ALL got immunity.

giphy.gif

You can thank @ for the only vote against Gods & Monsters  :hooker: 

HOWEVER, Bel Air is also eliminated! Since all of the other songs have immunity, Bel Air would be the only song that can be voted to be eliminated in the next round.

tumblr_mxctdhh8011rdv16ko1_500.gif

You played yourselves...

This leaves us at the final three: Ride, Body Electric, and Burning Desire

Round 6 is starting now, and you can only choose one song to eliminate; no immunity.

Eliminate: Ride

Holy shit, I love it!  :oopna:  :thumb:  But God, I'm still in shook that Gods and Monsters was eliminated because I really thought that it would win this game!  :dafuq:

Eliminate: Body Electric (Really surprised that it has lasted that long, a lot of people hate this track)

IKR?!

One more song that I fucking love and and the others fucking hate. photo.jpg And Body Electric is my second favorite of her whole discography. photo.jpg

I'm not gonna even judge for what I think it's better anymore because, like @xcx said, this game has descended into chaos through the gates of hell, which is really exciting!  :flutter:  :dance:  :scream:  :illumilana2:  :grinds:

So, although I think song A is better than song B, you guys made my fire turn on and I can't speak for myself anymore. So...

RIDE

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593