Sign in to follow this  
CrazySister

Music Association

I imagine GKIT with Lana in a black dress with a black veil over her head in a dessert. In the background there is a black church were she just walks in front of it and sings GKIT.

It's like a sadcore western movie.

Mfhp.gif

Honeymoon:

God Knows I Tried - A cheap hotel room in California overlooking the sea, the song playing on a record as the sun sets.

Terrence Loves You - Lana on a pier at twilight looking through a telescope at the stars.

Honeymoon - Lana walking through a tropical jungle and beach, spotting lots of animals like tigers.

Swan Song - In a grand palace, her lover playing tennis on an immaculate tennis court. Just them doing opulant things, but their palace is really a prison which they cannot escape.

Religion - Lana getting married in a Church in the dessert, lots of flowers and very pretty.

Art Deco - Teens going into clubs and partying in Miami, but some get into trouble.

Angels Forever - like the Ride + Bel Air video. being wild in the wilderness, having the sunset and then the sunrise

Lolita - Lana driving around by the beach in a red convertable with a guy (actually her age), wearing heart shaped sunnies, in a short floral dress, and walking around on the beach footpath with girlfriends eating icecream, wearing bikini tops and short skirts

Freak - the same aesthetic/filter as in the actual video. Lana dancing in a circle of candles and they blow out in the wind and she keeps dancing in the smoke. the girls are dancing on the outside of the circle but they disappear at times cause theyre only in her imagination. FJM is in her imagination too except he gives her the acid.

Brooklyn Baby - lana sitting in an attic jamming with others (Barry, and other musicians), playing records, smoking blunts and dancing like at the end of Shades of Cool.

Cola - like the scene at the start of the Born to Die video where theyre in front of the American Flag, and then the dancing like in Body Electric, except she's dancing in a dress resembling the white one Marilyn Monroe wore

Ultraviolence - Like the Freak one above, but a lot darker, black and white. The FJM character (cult leader) points a gun at her head and she seems in ecstasy about it, and the girls all fall down at the end cause they died (yeah i like that kinda thing in music videos sorry haha)

Yayo - No Kung Fu Version - I imagine Lana singing the song with a guitar in an empty bathtub on a rainy day in her apartment in the city.

Go Go Dancer - Lana dancing at the club Whiskey A Go Go in the 60s, surrounded by men lol. For some reason I picture her wearing a diamond headdress.

Million Dollar Man Lana singing in an intimate gentleman's club. It's a dark stage and the spotlight is all on her. It's like that scene of Jessica Rabbit in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Driving In Cars With Boys The first scene is Lana dancing at a club, then the next scene is her driving with a friend in a convertible along the Pacific Coast Highway taking silly Polaroids.

Ultraviolence Lana is in a relationship with a cult leader and basically picturing her and this guy in 60s California.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Heroin makes me think of black and white part of Love video and also a moon with a face:

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch makes me think of Lana spinning in loop on the beach like in the West Coast video lmao. And I think this video really translates what I feel whenever I listen to VB. I feel like the song asks for a bunch of images like those old home made Lizzy videos and the original video failed in bringing this. I think this edit truly does justice to that. You know, I kinda feel high hearing to this song. And the more I get high, the more my brain asks for more...visuals, perhaps? Lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKDHqoCixg

Get Free makes me think of the beach, more especifically the beach of this BTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zL9boiz6mU&t=2s

I can imagine a Get Free video with this whole scenario actually  :P

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593