Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I just stalked his insta, and one of his captions is "he's loving my look and I'm loving all his strategic ways" is that current lana lyrics and im being totally dumb? I googled it and nothing came up so maybe it's new lyrics?? 

Was it his @Honeymoun insta or is there another one? :O

7ITnqn.gif

I just stalked his insta, and one of his captions is "he's loving my look and I'm loving all his strategic ways" is that current lana lyrics and im being totally dumb? I googled it and nothing came up so maybe it's new lyrics?? 

That's I Want It All lyrics and @Honeymoun is not Eclipse

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

That's I Want It All lyrics and @Honeymoun is not Eclipse

I'm pretty sure @Honeymoun is his Insta acc, also his Youtube is Honeymoun. Whenever there is a new leak, Honeymoun on Youtube is always the first to put it up.

7ITnqn.gif

I'm pretty sure @Honeymoun is his Insta acc, also his Youtube is Honeymoun. Whenever there is a new leak, Honeymoun on Youtube is always the first to put it up.

Honeymoun is not Eclipse

The Honeymoun Youtube is @

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Honeymoun is not Eclipse

The Honeymoun Youtube is @

Ohhhh my bad lol. Welp, you learn something new everyday.

Who the fck is @honeymoun 

Someone behind the Insta and Youtube acc by the name 'Honeymoun' usually puts up the latest Lana leaks

7ITnqn.gif

I don't think thats him

He just tweeted : I only go by ultrasubversive on here and on Instagram. I am not associated with any other social media accounts on any platforms.

Probably he saw the thread

Anyway (tbh) I love when Lana being that quiet

It reminds me of our exiting moments on the UV era when she was lying about the album date lmao

:smile3:

The "he's loving my look" lyric is from an old National Anthem demo.

sgopYhV.gif

Does china.palace have the balls to leak :) now that Ed follows him? Stay tuned to find out, I expect anything from that rat. 

What is this whole drama with china.palace? I'm kinda unfamiliar with whose leaking what..

7ITnqn.gif