Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

I added in the unfortunately LQ original files of Mistakes, Night Mime (chorus vers), and Psycho Lovers. Not sure why those songs were exported with such awful quality. 

Also attached is the first demo of Zzzz. This is the first version of the song ever exported, so if this isn't the "concept demo" that's being mentioned than that demo is not real.

Thank you ???

3 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

I added in the unfortunately LQ original files of Mistakes, Night Mime (chorus vers), and Psycho Lovers. Not sure why those songs were exported with such awful quality. 

Also attached is the first demo of Zzzz. This is the first version of the song ever exported, so if this isn't the "concept demo" that's being mentioned than that demo is not real.

is it the crybaby night mime? -nvm say yes to heaven answered-

Just now, Versency said:

is it the crybaby night mime?

Yes! it was the version made that was supposed to be included on the album at one point. The HQ version I posted a bit earlier is technically not meant for Crybaby at all.

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

could someone re-up the new files on drive or something cause my school banned mega and i really wanna hear these :(

go to the discord

Just now, WhiteDress123 said:

Does someone have the final version of You love I? I lost it

there technically isnt a final, theres the demo (from that warner site) and the early mix (from the stems) but heres the demo <3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/13wr6Zq589oKtOiT9LQvvhCickRvOn1zG/view?usp=sharing 

Just now, Versency said:

go to the discord

they banned discord too :( 

9 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

Is the Teddy Bear in the folder a  demo?

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

there technically isnt a final, theres the demo (from that warner site) and the early mix (from the stems) but heres the demo <3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/13wr6Zq589oKtOiT9LQvvhCickRvOn1zG/view?usp=sharing 

they banned discord too :( 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e1ndZ0yJRqtsHVmjGgiLc2BoCgXjJjE9/view?usp=sharing i think this is the right one

11 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Well the reason we got a lot of Melanie leaks right now are because of the K&OL hacks which all of the songs from there have leaked (besides MM3 but we don't want those to leak.) It doesn't seem like the songs from other producers are really going around which is why there haven't been any leaked snippets of AK-47 or Seesaw yet. I think those could possibly start leaking by the end of this year but besides what has leaked recently, there probably won't be too many leaks from now on until more outtakes are gotten. 

do you know if i spy and zap are real titles? 

omg night mime hit so hard what a lovely song thank u so much!!!! 

btw are teddy bear, bittersweet tragedy, wdbcf are New versions? 

13 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

now and this isnt me begging gonna add zzzz two other versions + the stems, WDBCF instrumental OG + the stems, and any other versions/demos of songs we have <3

1 minute ago, dangerouseditss said:

OH MY GOSH IM SCREAMING NIGHT MIME WITH AN ACTUAL CHORUS OMG

hurry up and add the leaks to your drive post so i can listen to them :party:

4 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

here! its labeled as demo but its actually an early mix https://drive.google.com/file/d/17mZlhs3R-pDYUD1SisKo81gLseiSwcNn/view?usp=sharing

oop, I'll fix that. You may have to fix the link when I do.

Edit: I'll add these to my masterpost when the class I'm in is over.