Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

JFC. Here we go again, for the millionth time..

@ Twitter stans--

Hide contents

IW4y3bN.jpeg

Genuinely, they'll never learn, it's always some Ludacris out of pocket shi that they know will get them attention because they're deprived of it and have no life 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

4 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Like yeah it’s a tacky song but isn’t that most of K-12 ? It fits right in (nothing but love by the way)

I'm honestly both shocked and kinda bummed that it's that easy to minic Melanie's writing lol

"Dressed for me, why, oh

Why, boy, so wonderful

It’s so bright, oh,

Oh, no, so wonderful

I’m so lethal, opened my heart

I’m crazy for you"

The wikia is so unhinged 💀- this is supposed to be lyrics to the song playing on the radio in the Mrs. Potato Head video...

2 hours ago, WildChild said:

"Dressed for me, why, oh

Why, boy, so wonderful

It’s so bright, oh,

Oh, no, so wonderful

I’m so lethal, opened my heart

I’m crazy for you"

The wikia is so unhinged 💀- this is supposed to be lyrics to the song playing on the radio in the Mrs. Potato Head video...

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Sometimes I get kind of frustrated with her, she's so annoying when it comes to leaks, I get that it hurts that her stuff leaked but why is she acting as if her fans leaked her stuff and refuses to talk about it.. like fine I get it with Portals leaks but can she finally acknowledge some popular leaks from Crybaby era at least? I get that /some/ of them are personal but c'mon when saying you don't want others to hear certain songs 'cause they're personal you mean WHAT? did her aunt's sister's father's brother's mother give birth while Strawberry Fields was playing and that's why it's so personal :rip:

It was kinda petty that she rewrote some songs with the same title and left some of her best as unused songs, it's probably why the era itself feels dead upon arrival. She should stop putting sfx in the tracks too, you're selling an album not a soundtrack :crai:Nurse's Office is such a good song and she has to make us listen to the movie sfx and for what. People loved Cry Baby because it was HER, it was unique but it was also an easy listen.. if she'd have released it today all the songs would have the clutter from the MVs in the streaming version audio I can just tell :rip: like the Mrs. Potato Head intro 

Given her latest fan interactions at this point I feel like there's a grudge, idk how else to explain all this, wish she'd realize fans are on her side and the only reason leaks get so popular is because her own creative ambitions hold her back from releasing music and therefore there's a content starvation on the fans' end... a single here and there wouldn't hurt. I wonder if we'll get a proper roll out from her one day. 

Also revisited K-12 and it could've been way bigger if it came out sooner, kinda loving it way more than Portals (sorry) although Portals is still nice. Just feeling like I enjoy K-12 (except Wheels on the bus) way more as an album than Portals which has a bunch of interludes and stuff tackled onto the songs.. though Portals' highs are reaaaaaally good