Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 12/20/2023 at 2:24 PM, williamprb said:

the hypocrisy about taking pictures of her and also how passive aggressive she is about it

Something I will say about this is David Chan (you might’ve seen him on Instagram within the LDR fandom), met Melanie a few months ago and tried to get a video for me. Melanie seemed like she wanted to record it, but the security guard made him leave. I do definitely feel in recent years there’s been changes in her behavior especially towards fans though :/

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

ik mel said shes had the next two albums after k12 planned before all the leaks

and now she’s just going with portals and said her next album isn’t going to be apart of a bigger story, i guess she scrapped her original plans as portals was being made?? idk but i wish we got portals as two albums, part one being the kinetics sessions as a “death” part of the project, and cjs as a “rebirth” type project,, bc i do like majority of these songs, released and unreleased 

but it is a shame to see all this great dark content from mel get swept under the rug,,, again,,,

still holding onto hope for the scrapped ep 😭

37 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

ik mel said shes had the next two albums after k12 planned before all the leaks

and now she’s just going with portals and said her next album isn’t going to be apart of a bigger story, i guess she scrapped her original plans as portals was being made?? idk but i wish we got portals as two albums, part one being the kinetics sessions as a “death” part of the project, and cjs as a “rebirth” type project,, bc i do like majority of these songs, released and unreleased 

but it is a shame to see all this great dark content from mel get swept under the rug,,, again,,,

still holding onto hope for the scrapped ep 😭

Melanie hates us and wants to see her career flop so bad I swear 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

apparently the previously leaked files for V1 of Needle & Thread and Fingers Crossed were edited, heres the apparently unedited from leaked.cx

https://krakenfiles.com/view/62ewgpgtTx/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/DllKvajKiU/file.html