Jack

Melanie Martinez

I think it's confirmed to not be on the album

+ Bombs on Monday and tons of unconfirmed titles

Yeah I know neither will be on the album but they're my fave songs from her I think.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They played Pity Party in H&M today, and I had a really tough time keeping it together and not singing :rip:

Other than that, I hope the music stores in my country have deluxe Cry Baby, so I don't have to pay for delivery from abroad.

This sounds really cheap, but I'm kinda annoyed that I have to re-purchase the four songs I've already purchased to pre-order the deluxe. But I get the discount on the standard? 

that's why you find the singles from the shady corners of the Internet (unless they're your #1 fave) and then buy the album/physical all at once :slayty:  

BzhmW.png

that's why you find the singles from the shady corners of the Internet (unless they're your #1 fave) and then buy the album/physical all at once :slayty:

she's not my *number 1* fav but i like her a lot so i wanna support her. but this is just kinda greedy on her parttt. i'll just buy the standard for the $2 i got it for then buy the deluxe songs upon release.

like soap and pity party are still new so they cant be like new versions.