Jack

Melanie Martinez

Thanks. But no I have no fucking idea what to do lmao  :toofunny:

Click the "Masters" tab, and you can listen to it. Buuuuuut you can't play the full thing. :rip:

lABVyGE.png

I have a prediction for Sippy Cup, I believe that it will revolve around the theme of alcoholism, I'm not sure if it's Crybaby's or the mother (continuation from Dollhouse) but that's all I could picture it being about at the moment.

I believe it's making the flask we saw in Dollhouse into Crybaby's mother's alcohol addiction too. But the song may be more about regret or something.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

On the picture from the storybook it looks like she's hugging a giant sippy cup, but it has legs. Toddlers drink from sippy cups, often milk (and Melanie loves milk) as it calms them. So I think this song is about something (probably milk) that helps her in difficult times. That's why it has legs, it's her best friend (as she sings in Cry Baby that she has no one).

does she have any unreleased songs besides all the covers?

From what I've found, they're all live.

-Birthing Addicts

-Bones Are Blue

-Curly Cue

-Dear Porcupines

-I Think I'm Crazy

-Million Men

-Race

-Rough Love

And the newly leaked song You Love I.

She should release a B-side album like Sky Ferreira did. I'd pay for that tbh. Or release a demo vinyl like Halsey.

An acoustic EP of the demos would be lovely. Imagine a studio acoustic for Birthing Addicts :angie:.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I wouldn't be surprised if Jose ''leaked'' Haunted or Bombs on Monday (or both :defeated:) as they're his faves and he gave us all those snippets of other songs.

He probably would do some shit like that. Can he leak Where Do Babies Come From? first?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1