Jack

Melanie Martinez

"maybe in the future there will be a purpose for that song but for right now its staying off the internet."

does she not realize that people have it? like that bolded part is delusional especially after her DAD posted clips

BzhmW.png

Well sad to hear she won't be releasing outtakes herself, I guess they'll just have to leak then :cuteface:

How exactly did we extract "You Love I" though? Couldn't we just do the same with other demos on that publishing site? or was that the only song...

H0bDaqU.gif

Well sad to hear she won't be releasing outtakes herself, I guess they'll just have to leak then :cuteface:

How exactly did we extract "You Love I" though? Couldn't we just do the same with other demos on that publishing site? or was that the only song...

several others were listed, only the Dollhouse EP, released songs from CB and YLI had audio clips

BzhmW.png

Yeah, she seems.... too childish instead of being professional. Idk. Keep your head on making music instead of answering your fans, Mel.

She's 20 and her entire "look" revolves around children's toys. It's Tumblr, not a real interview.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1