Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Her vocals in the end of Nymphology… Love!! :crying5:

don’t know why y’all hate it so much (except the “penis” lyric, so unnecessary) :defeated:

well it's not just that, it's the whole chorus, the lyrics are bad and the Fire Drill type of vocals are not good to my ears lmao, the second verse and bridge could have been fine if those vocals weren't there (and the penis part)

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

womb as a whole is just annoying :air2:

I think Womb is cute, just out of place. It's definitely better than a few tracks... I wish she'd have dropped the 13-tracks long format and included 2 or 3 more from the scrapped songs which would have helped really pull this together a bit more IMO

2 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

i just got home from work. i haven't listened yet :(

good luck! :eek:

Just now, Synchronicity said:

I think Womb is cute, just out of place. It's definitely better than a few tracks... I wish she'd have dropped the 13-tracks long format and included 2 or 3 more from the scrapped songs which would have helped really pull this together a bit more IMO

not at all. even with the leaks, womb literally sticks out like a sore thumb out of all of what we heard from this era's sessions.

its so bad :air2:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

good luck! :eek:

not at all. even with the leaks, womb literally sticks out like a sore thumb out of all of what we heard from this era's sessions.

its so bad :air2:

I still enjoy it :ohno: but I agree that it's a bit out of place.. it lowkey reminds me of Cake where it just has that PUNCH during the chorus

Just now, Synchronicity said:

I still enjoy it :ohno: but I agree that it's a bit out of place.. it lowkey reminds me of Cake where it just has that PUNCH during the chorus

i dont hear that punch you speak of :eek:

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Sooooo…. No deluxe? :uh::uh:

we were literally delusional :whoopi:

Just now, The Siren said:

i dont hear that punch you speak of :eek:

I don't remember cause I'm waiting for it to officially drop here (5 mins!!) and I only listened to Womb once but I remember at some point it really picked up the pace... either way I like it more than Nymphology, Spider Web, Light Shower.. at least on the first proper listen. After it drops on Spotify I'll have time to sit more on each track

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

At this point asking for a deluxe is kind of an addiction to pain… like we didn’t have enough with just the standard :hillary:

shhh theres a possibility we'd get more leaks with the deluxe :hillary:

2 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

I don't remember cause I'm waiting for it to officially drop here (5 mins!!) and I only listened to Womb once but I remember at some point it really picked up the pace... either way I like it more than Nymphology, Spider Web, Light Shower.. at least on the first proper listen. After it drops on Spotify I'll have time to sit more on each track

what about the free japan vpn thing with japan spotify? :oopna2: