Jack

Melanie Martinez

I would probably die for another album already. Cry Baby is still so good and smart. I can't wait for more from her. REALLY want a b-sides EP, but I doubt she'd do it.

the only 4 existing songs that deserve this treatment

Where Do Babies Come From?

Birthing Addicts

You Love I

Dear Pocupines

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

the only 4 existing songs that deserve this treatment

Where Do Babies Come From?

Birthing Addicts

You Love I

Dear Pocupines

WDBCF is obviously a Cry Baby outtake, but the other 3 you listed I'm not sure about. I bet Melanie has a dozen others though that we don't even know about.

H0bDaqU.gif

WDBCF is obviously a Cry Baby outtake, but the other 3 you listed I'm not sure about. I bet Melanie has a dozen others though that we don't even know about.

yeah ik. if she wants to just throw something together for us next year i think those would be the best.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

yeah ik. if she wants to just throw something together for us next year i think those would be the best.

I mean yeah I'll take anything she throws at us tbh. I just feel like she probably has more "Cry Baby"-like songs that would work better.

i.e. some song called "Rubber Ducky" we've never heard of or something. That's what I really want.

H0bDaqU.gif

I mean yeah I'll take anything she throws at us tbh. I just feel like she probably has more "Cry Baby"-like songs that would work better.

i.e. some song called "Rubber Ducky" we've never heard of or something. That's what I really want.

imagine if it's a Soap related song  :defeated:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

imagine if it's a Soap related song  :defeated:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I'd die. Actually this made me realize how fun making fake Melanie tracklists would be~ imagine if she pulled a Fame Monster and put out an extended version of Cry Baby with 8 new tracks that you could also purchase separately next year

1. Rubber Ducky

2. Cotton Candy

3. Shoelaces

4. Swinging

5. Raggedy Andy

6. Stroller Ride

7. My Crib

8. Counting Sheep

H0bDaqU.gif

I think she should milk the crybaby motif for a while more. It works really well.

Honestly anything thematic from her is exciting, though.

she already mentioned MM2 is gonna follow the story but Cry Baby may not be the main character anymore.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'd send an angry email. Who knows, maybe you'll get a refund and a replacement.

I already did lol, if I don't get a replacement I'm going to be seriously beside myself lmao

Has anyone had experience with her store? Is the customer service as tragic as Marina's store or as good as Urban Outfitters'?

FzytWEW.png

I already did lol, if I don't get a replacement I'm going to be seriously beside myself lmao

Has anyone had experience with her store? Is the customer service as tragic as Marina's store or as good as Urban Outfitters'?

My experience has been tragic. I never got an e-mail back.... Hopefully you're luckier than me. But damn, that sucks tho.

lABVyGE.png

oh no!!! wtf am i supposed to do??? I'm so angry

i guess you just have to keep emailing them unfortunately....if you paid through PayPal, you can set up a complaint through them, they're pretty swift and can get you a refund. so sorry about this!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1