Jack

Melanie Martinez

oh no!!! wtf am i supposed to do??? I'm so angry 

I only sent them an email and gave up. If they don't answer the first one, send another one, or call their customer service - idk. Keep trying.

...oooor try this if it doesn't work out:

i guess you just have to keep emailing them unfortunately....if you paid through PayPal, you can set up a complaint through them, they're pretty swift and can get you a refund. so sorry about this!

lABVyGE.png

i guess you just have to keep emailing them unfortunately....if you paid through PayPal, you can set up a complaint through them, they're pretty swift and can get you a refund. so sorry about this!

yeah, i did use PayPal luckily! I guess that'll be my last resort, such a bummer tho because i really wanted the picture disc and if i get a refund on PayPal, I will have to buy the standard black vinyl as that's all thats up on her store rn.

AH well

I only sent them an email and gave up. If they don't answer the first one, send another one, or call their customer service - idk. Keep trying.

...oooor try this if it doesn't work out:

Okay I will be adamant lmao i'm so pissed off. I don't even think it was Australia Post's fault because the actual box it came in was in perfect condition, it was just the actual vinyl packaging inside that was bent

FzytWEW.png

yeah, i did use PayPal luckily! I guess that'll be my last resort, such a bummer tho because i really wanted the picture disc and if i get a refund on PayPal, I will have to buy the standard black vinyl as that's all thats up on her store rn.

AH well

Okay I will be adamant lmao i'm so pissed off. I don't even think it was Australia Post's fault because the actual box it came in was in perfect condition, it was just the actual vinyl packaging inside that was bent

Damn, that fucking sucks... Not to freak you out or anything, but my Honeymoon limited edition vinyl came in horrid condition, and her store was sold out, so they couldn't get me a new one, so I only got my money back. :toofunny: Oh well, I got a "free" vinyl. :toofunny: Even though the sleeve was fucked up, the vinyl played perfectly.

lABVyGE.png

AH well

That happens when the vinyls are exposed to warmth or whatever. I used to just keep mine in a box under my bed and they would warp like that. Once I started keeping them out in the open, most of them fixed themselves. It's probably not even her stores fault, it probably warped during shipping. Just set it on your kitchen counter with the sun shining on it for an hour or so and maybe it'll go back to normal. Idk i really only buy vinyls for looks and the occasional listen so idk if that'll like damage it or something.

Damn, that fucking sucks... Not to freak you out or anything, but my Honeymoon limited edition vinyl came in horrid condition, and her store was sold out, so they couldn't get me a new one, so I only got my money back. :toofunny: Oh well, I got a "free" vinyl. :toofunny: Even though the sleeve was fucked up, the vinyl played perfectly.

I got a "free" diamond white Froot vinyl 'cause better than that skipped a bit and they were sold out.

That happens when the vinyls are exposed to warmth or whatever. I used to just keep mine in a box under my bed and they would warp like that. Once I started keeping them out in the open, most of them fixed themselves. It's probably not even her stores fault, it probably warped during shipping. Just set it on your kitchen counter with the sun shining on it for an hour or so and maybe it'll go back to normal. Idk i really only buy vinyls for looks and the occasional listen so idk if that'll like damage it or something.

I got a "free" diamond white Froot vinyl 'cause better than that skipped a bit and they were sold out.

Oh okay well I may as well give it a try because it's no use to me right now. Thanks

FzytWEW.png

tHEY REPLIED ALREADY

Hello Flynn,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear that your order was received damaged. Please send us photos of the damage so we can research this for you.

We can check our stock availability, and if available, resend it to you, or we can issue you a refund.

Please let us know which you prefer and confirm the address if you would like us to re-ship.

Thank You,
Nick
Melanie Martinez - store.melaniemartinezmusic.com

FzytWEW.png

tHEY REPLIED ALREADY

Hello Flynn,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear that your order was received damaged. Please send us photos of the damage so we can research this for you.

We can check our stock availability, and if available, resend it to you, or we can issue you a refund.

Please let us know which you prefer and confirm the address if you would like us to re-ship.

Thank You,

Nick

Wow?! I'm actually so shocked. :toofunny: But that's amazing! 

lABVyGE.png

tHEY REPLIED ALREADY

Hello Flynn,

Thank You,

Nick

AWESOME!

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

Wow?! I'm actually so shocked. :toofunny: But that's amazing! 

AWESOME!

I'm so excited it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm hopefully going to wake up to a message saying 'Wow, we are so sorry for how your vinyl arrived, we will send a new picture disc asap' 

FzytWEW.png

Hello Flynn,

I'm terribly sorry about this. Unfortunately we are completely sold out of both the picturedisc and the standard vinyl version of Cry Baby, and as such I will not be able to send a replacement. I have gone ahead and refunded your PayPal account for this item and I am truly sorry for any disappointment. (PayPal Transaction ID: 

Best,

Nick

not impressed

FzytWEW.png

Hello Flynn,

I'm terribly sorry about this. Unfortunately we are completely sold out of both the picturedisc and the standard vinyl version of Cry Baby, and as such I will not be able to send a replacement. I have gone ahead and refunded your PayPal account for this item and I am truly sorry for any disappointment. (PayPal Transaction ID:

Best,

Nick

not impressed

keep emailing and harassing them + talk about how disappointed you are + how you want more than just a refund, you want the vinyl or CD or something. they're bound to have some spare copies, you just have to annoy them into giving it to you

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

keep emailing and harassing them + talk about how disappointed you are + how you want more than just a refund, you want the vinyl or CD or something. they're bound to have some spare copies, you just have to annoy them into giving it to you

that's what i've done lmao i'm so mad i was like 'well surely you have ONE of either the pd or vinyl? and if you don't, as soon as you restock I would like to be sent one"

FzytWEW.png

that's what i've done lmao i'm so mad i was like 'well surely you have ONE of either the pd or vinyl? and if you don't, as soon as you restock I would like to be sent one"

awwww I'm so sorry this happened :( but hopefully you'll get something out of it!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Hello Flynn,
Best,
Nick

not impressed

ugh, fuck them...... 

lABVyGE.png