Jack

Melanie Martinez

Skipping is never the record really. Try weighting your needle or getting a new turntable

Its definitely the record. The whole rest of the album plus every other vinyl I own plays fine. There's a visible weird "spot" on the side where its skipping so I'm pretty sure thats it. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

which boy? do u mean the one in the soap/training wheels video? bc if so his name is Eliseu Junior

THANNKKKKK YOUUUUU! He's cute.

edited...: Uhm looked on his insta.... he's not as cute as he is in the music video.... in fact he looks like a less impressive and sexy Ben Bowers......

My first listen to Cry baby full album, and there are definately some stand out songs in here.

I really see her 'dark electro-pop' style and like alot of these sounds alot. Her voice is great thruout..

Great album for the most part.. :bop:

The fact that she sounds so consistent live as she does (without vocal filters) on the album is so rare. And I would probably box her in the dark wave/dark pop + trip hop box if I had to.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1