Jack

Melanie Martinez

why is she doing that hoarse voice tho

her voice is probably exhausted, i mean she just finished the longest tour of her career just a few days ago

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

her voice is probably exhausted, i mean she just finished the longest tour of her career just a few days ago

it sounds like she does it on purpose tho. the chorus vocals are amazing, but the verses..... bitch wyd

lABVyGE.png

She sounded okay. I felt like it was just a bad song to perform. She shoulda just did cry baby or something. Her voice sounded pretty normal if not just a little lower and maybe perhaps tired. The outfit was fine, that make up was bad tho.

Well I didn't knew her at all and I was listening music on shuffle yesterday and a son I've never heard before came and it was excellent so I checked and I remembered I got Cry Baby a while ago but never really listened but wow Carousel is life. This song is beyond incredible. I didn't knew it had a video either, I'm not at all into the aesthetics but she sounds good and her melody are too and her lyrics are brilliant. I also like Sippy Cup an Cry Baby but really I had the biggest crush on Carousel

ZKcaooE.png

Well I didn't knew her at all and I was listening music on shuffle yesterday and a son I've never heard before came and it was excellent so I checked and I remembered I got Cry Baby a while ago but never really listened but wow Carousel is life. This song is beyond incredible. I didn't knew it had a video either, I'm not at all into the aesthetics but she sounds good and her melody are too and her lyrics are brilliant. I also like Sippy Cup an Cry Baby but really I had the biggest crush on Carousel

the worst track on the album imo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the worst track on the album imo

Carousel is better than Dollhouse...lbr.

It's a double video for Soap and Training Wheels.

That's dumb, I hope she doesn't delete the original or waste filming time to redo Soap while other vids go unfilmed.

Play Date, Pity Party, Soap, Tag You're It + Training Wheels :oprah:

Teddy Bear, Mrs Potato Head, TYI and Soap  :oprah:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Let's just skip the whole listing fave songs thing,

every

single

song

on Cry Baby is excellent. Every one.

true,...imma still replace Dollhouse with Bittersweet Tragedy tho

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1