Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm disappointed with how quickly I was over the album :/ I still really like Melanie and the idea of the album but when it comes to actually listening to the songs I rarely do. Maybe it was just bad timing with finding another artist right after and then HM so I've had plenty of other things to listen to.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I'm disappointed with how quickly I was over the album :/ I still really like Melanie and the idea of the album but when it comes to actually listening to the songs I rarely do. Maybe it was just bad timing with finding another artist right after and then HM so I've had plenty of other things to listen to.

Noooooooooooo! This album's amazing!! :/

I can't get over how I initially thought "Cry Baby" was the worst song by a mile and now I literally can't stop listening to it. it's SOOO good ugh.

Same! All the ones I didn't like at first are now my favourites lol (Cry Baby, Milk & Cookies, Mad Hater)

FzytWEW.png

Noooooooooooo! This album's amazing!! :/

I know, it's tragic :( maybe a good listening session of it all the way through will help.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I don't know, it still seems like a filler track that tried incorporate a "happy" ending to Tag You're It, but who knows, I might just end up really liking the song one day

Although I love Pacify Her I would consider that to be a filler along with Cake but M&C is definitely apart of the core story. Like....Melanie give us WDBCF not Cake...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1