Jack

Melanie Martinez

She is making fans choose between Teddy Bear and Play Date as encores with Cake. Everyone please vote for Teddy Bear, I absolutely adored Play Date but Teddy Bear is still better.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She is making fans choose between Teddy Bear and Play Date as encores with Cake. Everyone please vote for Teddy Bear, I absolutely adored Play Date but Teddy Bear is still better.

it looked like somebody had a book for her and she wouldn't take it,that made me sad

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

it looked like somebody had a book for her and she wouldn't take it,that made me sad

The red and white thing was a vinyl player I think. I threw a stuffed animal on stage though.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The red and white thing was a vinyl player I think. I threw a stuffed animal on stage though.

Ohhh I thought it was like a binder full of fan letters like at Lana's shows that makes more sense why she didn't take it I couldn't get close enough to throw anything on stage i was 4/5 rows back I had brought a really cool vintage doll to give to her too lol

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Ohhh I thought it was like a binder full of fan letters like at Lana's shows that makes more sense why she didn't take it I couldn't get close enough to throw anything on stage i was 4/5 rows back I had brought a really cool vintage doll to give to her too lol

Lmao I was the one who threw the stuffed animal on stage.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I was at the show too and got M&G and got my vinyl (got a teensie smudged :() and my cry baby cd signed, I also talked to Melanie about my hit single that she should buy on itunes

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

So jealous of you all at the Charlotte show!! I almost went but was afraid of too much school work and committing to it. Guess I'll catch her another time.

You should've came. It would've been so awesome. If she comes back in that general area next year then I'm going.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

What ended up being the setlist?

The whole album is being performed. She may have excluded Teddy Bear or Play Date (song being performed is voted by audience screaming).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

her concert by me is tomorrow

I wish I had tickets :(

You should try one of her update accounts to see if anyone has tickets. Or just wait for after the show to meet her :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1