Jack

Melanie Martinez

It just sounds way too dense for the album's instrumentation, right? :lmao:

YES OMG SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!!!

Like yeah fair enough put it on your EP - do what u want gal but seriously enough now.

i'm sooooooooooo sick of it, i replayed it a ridiculous amount of times when the EP was out that now I just cannot even listen to it all the way through.

especially when i'm listening to the album from start to finish, it just doesn't make sense/fit the sound of the album at all. no thanks sis

FzytWEW.png

YES OMG SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!!!

Like yeah fair enough put it on your EP - do what u want gal but seriously enough now.

i'm sooooooooooo sick of it, i replayed it a ridiculous amount of times when the EP was out that now I just cannot even listen to it all the way through.

especially when i'm listening to the album from start to finish, it just doesn't make sense/fit the sound of the album at all. no thanks sis

I'm trying to change the track list now to include the EP. And I finally understood You Love I. :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm trying to change the track list now to include the EP. And I finally understood You Love I. :rip:

im just still angry that she releases dollhouse again but not where do babies come from or bombs on monday like wyd sis

FzytWEW.png

im just still angry that she releases dollhouse again but not where do babies come from or bombs on monday like wyd sis

Even though I hate hearing it again, Dollhouse is kind of a staple in the storyline. I think she's saving WDBCF if she ends up making a sequel album.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Even though I hate hearing it again, Dollhouse is kind of a staple in the storyline. I think she's saving WDBCF if she ends up making a sequel album.

yeah i know. i think w/o it, sippy cup wouldn't rlly make sense, especially MV wise

FzytWEW.png

Any critic with a brain would study their topic before reviewing it. He really thought the album would be like Kidz Bop :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

what makes you think she would do this?

Even if she does re-release the album or makes another Cry Baby themed EP, she wants to put the song out (which is probably why it didn't leak in full).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That was so brief and said really nothing? I really feel like Melanie is like Lana in 2012; everyone hates her for no real reason despite her music being pretty true to herself and good. People act like if you get super popular off your debut album you are some inauthentic piece of trash, its ridiculous.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

um does anyone think that the start of teddy bear sounds like katy perry or is it just me

I don't hear Katy whatsoever but yeah Play Date's opening notes sound like Marina's backing vocals for either Gold or Blue.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1