Jack

Melanie Martinez

I don't hear Katy whatsoever but yeah Play Date's opening notes sound like Marina's backing vocals for either Gold or Blue.

Really? The first 10 seconds sounds exactly like katy to me!

And omg, I'm only now hearing that Play Date sounds like Marina wow wtff

FzytWEW.png

i think its her producers are the ones  doing that with sounding like other songs... not her she has alot of beats going on and chances are they wanted to use ones they knew were popular i can already see people calling her inauthentic because the similaritys . like i hear a bit of national anthem in milk and cookies 

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

i think its her producers are the ones  doing that with sounding like other songs... not her she has alot of beats going on and chances are they wanted to use ones they knew were popular i can already see people calling her inauthentic because the similaritys . like i hear a bit of national anthem in milk and cookies

National Anthem???? Do you have ears?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

National Anthem???? Do you have ears?

dude yea? i didnt say it was SPOT on but you can hear a similar instrumental that comes and goes is already been brought up online as well. But that really wasn't even my point but ok lol

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Even though I'm not a big fan of Martinez as an artist, I really like Cry Baby. It has a great production and I love this "Alice in Wonderland"esque "childish motives meet adult/teenager problems" atmosphere.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

you rang?

Yes I do??????

Fuck you got me with this one :lmao:

biting my tongue  :hooker:

Remember to chew your food thoroughly so you don't choke, I hear that's been a problem lately

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I need help, sisters...when I transfer music from iTunes to my phone, if it's name is in the iTunes store, it changes the song to the one in iTunes. Like, New Americana (8- Bit Remix) and others will just play like the studio version of New Americana. Please help!

And I know this has nothing to do with Mel but I'm in dire need of help :rollin:

I need help, sisters...when I transfer music from iTunes to my phone, if it's name is in the iTunes store, it changes the song to the one in iTunes. Like, New Americana (8- Bit Remix) and others will just play like the studio version of New Americana. Please help!

And I know this has nothing to do with Mel but I'm in dire need of help :rollin:

Have you tried changing it back manually? Like, editing the info of the songs on your iTunes? Mine did that too with some Lana songs and I edited them back and it never bothered me again :)

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I finally managed to buy a physical copy of Crybaby (found mine in Newbury Comics). It's really wonderful, I recommend picking up a copy if you haven't.  :flutter: