Jack

Melanie Martinez

Tag youre it is about a guy kidnapping a little girl. Its about stranger danger. Then milk and cookies she's escaping. It serves the same purpose as the unreleased acoustic song A Million Men. It's to bring attention to it really.

She said Milk And Cookies is about poisoning her boyfriend though. Cba to look for an interview but whatever

I'm sorry but she is NOT handling "fame" well at all, I mean girl, going off on twitter when fans call you "mom" or "slay" is not cute.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I'm sorry but she is NOT handling "fame" well at all, I mean girl, going off on twitter when fans call you "mom" or "slay" is not cute.

She's talking about 14 year olds screaming "Yas fuck me" in the middle of her songs or just screaming like they're in a horror movie when she tries to say something. They are rude, and I've seen it happen multiple times at her shows this year. Melanie is 20, nowhere near old enough to be their mother. Melanie isn't the only person to speak up about how weird and borderline creepy that is.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

lol people don't say MOM because they act as if she's their mom, they say it because she "gives them life". it's a warped compliment

I totally get it lol. But it's still annoying as hell. Kids are starting to do it to drag queens as well.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I can't blame Melanie at all for her opinions on stan culture. The incident with her purse is more than enough to prove she despises it, and with good reason.

any progress on this? that must have sucked..it was low for whoever did that

any progress on this? that must have sucked..it was low for whoever did that

She still hasn't gotten it back, I think she had to cancel a performance because her purse had her passport in it and she couldn't travel because of that. It really sucks.

redline

She still hasn't gotten it back, I think she had to cancel a performance because her purse had her passport in it and she couldn't travel because of that. It really sucks.

people are disgusting.. it must have sucked for her to cancel.

lABVyGE.png

omg they said to pm them dudes, not quote their post saying "me too!"

also funny seeing as how a masterpost was posted literally 1-2 pages ago max :deadbanana:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

also funny seeing as how a masterpost was posted literally 1-2 pages ago max :deadbanana:

It happens in like every thread no matter what it's for for and it gets on my nerves that literally half the page are these posts lmao. Like if you don't PM them, then you obviously don't want it that bad.

anyways........ album still slays hard as hell.