Jack

Melanie Martinez

omg I just wanna say that I really did not want to like her bc I thought she looked pretentious / annoying and I thought Soap was trash but now I'm like in love with her album and I'm freaking out over it help me

:rollin:

14417469274.gif

omg I just wanna say that I really did not want to like her bc I thought she looked pretentious / annoying and I thought Soap was trash but now I'm like in love with her album and I'm freaking out over it help me

:rollin:

welcome to the club  :toofunny:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

what are your favs?? :flutter:

Teddy Bear

Mrs. Potato Head

Carousel

also rly love Training Wheels & Pacify Her

MPH, TYI and Teddy Bear.

the video is amazing tho. the plot is kinda hard to understand tho........ bitch better give us a plot explanation

Cry Baby falls in love with Johnny in Soap, afraid to accurately express her love she takes him to the park (Training Wheels) and she attempts to date him and he leaves her. The next video is for the title track I believe, it starts the beginning of the story and the "next" part will be Tag You're It where Cry Baby gets kidnapped by the wolf.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

MPH, TYI and Teddy Bear.

Cry Baby falls in love with Johnny in Soap, afraid to accurately express her love she takes him to the park (Training Wheels) and she attempts to date him and he leaves her. The next video is for the title track I believe, it starts the beginning of the story and the "next" part will be Tag You're It where Cry Baby gets kidnapped by the wolf.

are new videos actually confirmed? I know she said she wants to make one for every song, but for real? :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

are new videos actually confirmed? I know she said she wants to make one for every song, but for real? :oprah:

She's gonna do everything she can to pay for videos. TYI is the next song after Training Wheels too.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So when are the Cry Baby picture vinyls supposed to ship? I remember it was sometime in November but we are getting close to the end of November and I haven't heard anything...

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So when are the Cry Baby picture vinyls supposed to ship? I remember it was sometime in November but we are getting close to the end of November and I haven't heard anything...

Mine says the 27th, so not much longer hopefully! I wonder if the story will be included in the sleeve or something

smile.gif

Guys why does this look like Mel :deadbanana:

FCvqbqi.png

it looks like someone grew their pubic hair out for three years, made it into a wig, put it on Poot, and then tried their best to straighten it.

MkWI4Ns.png