Jack

Melanie Martinez

Although I love Pacify Her I would consider that to be a filler along with Cake but M&C is definitely apart of the core story. Like....Melanie give us WDBCF not Cake...

as much as i love cake, i agree. 

it doesnt add much to the story tbh

FzytWEW.png

pacify her???? a filler??? what

why is play date a bonus tho?? the album should have been 16 tracks. period. no bonus.

THIS. It was so stupid of her to only release the bonus tracks digitally imo. Either the songs add to the story/fit on the album or they don't. If she thought the bonus tracks didn't fit on the album, then why release them on the digital album? 

FzytWEW.png

THIS. It was so stupid of her to only release the bonus tracks digitally imo. Either the songs add to the story/fit on the album or they don't. If she thought the bonus tracks didn't fit on the album, then why release them on the digital album? 

shes getting the cheap stick from her label, they probably didn't wanna spend the money on her to make 2 versions of the album physically.

shes getting the cheap stick from her label, they probably didn't wanna spend the money on her to make 2 versions of the album physically.

yeah, so she should've just made one! the deluxe or not deluxe, but the digital should've been the same

FzytWEW.png

pacify her???? a filler??? what

why is play date a bonus tho?? the album should have been 16 tracks. period. no bonus.

Well, the whole homewrecker thing is kind of random though ...

Both Play Date and Cake would fit her two "love affairs" she has during the album, Cake most likely belonging to the "Alphabet Boy" and "Play Date" to the Training Wheels Guy.

Teddybear is a story on it's own, maybe be prologue for the Tag,You're It story.

Mrs. Potato Head goes along with the theme of Dollhouse, the upper class people feeling the need to keep a shiny facade.

And Mad Hatter ... well, it's ind of a fitting end for a story like this, especially since the whole album has this Alice in Wonderland-esque feeling with a mix of child-like motives and melodies, mixed up with teenager/adult-topics.

So the only song from the last third of the record that doesn't really fit the story is Pacify Her. It's a great song, but it doesn't really add anything to the story, nor does it make sense that she becomes a Homewrecker after she just got abducted, sexually harassed and killed the guy who did this.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm gonna make a masterpost this week, a lot of the songs will have to be live recordings because she has only got The Voice songs, The dollhouse EP and a few other songs in a professional quality.....

Also is the EP 15$ on her store? Bc I really am debating getting it

ik this is late, but did you ever make the masterpost? 

I think Tag, you're it is also about a boyfriend. She says that Milk And Cookies is about poisoning her bf and in the storybook, the poisoning is done to that same guy. Idk though

I was at her concert on the 27th and she said that Milk and Cookies is when Crybaby kills the Big Bad Wolf...

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

im sorry but i didnt... i know somebody else did tho just look through the thread i think

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I was at her concert on the 27th and she said that Milk and Cookies is when Crybaby kills the Big Bad Wolf...

She used to tell the truth and say it's a song about poisoning her ex ;)

I made http://crybabydownloads.tumblr.com

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I decided to sell my ticket to her show in Greensboro and give another fan the chance to see her since I've already met her 2 times this tour :oprah: but yeah I made $27 on it (I could've made more but I didn't want to be that person selling an $18 ticket for $80 or more... (Looking at you stubhub :sideeye:)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I think Tag, you're it is also about a boyfriend. She says that Milk And Cookies is about poisoning her bf and in the storybook, the poisoning is done to that same guy. Idk though

Tag youre it is about a guy kidnapping a little girl. Its about stranger danger. Then milk and cookies she's escaping. It serves the same purpose as the unreleased acoustic song A Million Men. It's to bring attention to it really.