Sign in to follow this  
graham4anything

Leonard Cohen has passed away.

I'm extremely sad. I played his music on my guitar the entire day. He is one of the reasons I make music. I had hope to meet him someday. He will never be forgotten. Leonard and Dylan... the poets of rock'n'roll. R.I.P.

@lanadelreyI'd be lying if I said it didn't kind of break my heart that I never got to tell you how much you changed me. Not that it would've mattered to ya, it's just that other than Bob and Joan you were the only person I ever really felt spoke my language. I love you as a real fan and I always looked for a little bit of you in all of my future friends. God bless.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just calmed down.

Ok, so there will be a tribute show to Leonard Cohen in Montréal on Nov. 6th. Lana will be part of it along with Sting and other great artists (I love Patrick Watson!)

I wonder how she anticipates it. Lana doing a show with a bunch of other artists, I wouldn't have believed it 3 months ago. For a fraction of second I thought it was a joke. I'm so proud of her! There will only be one tribute show and the audience size will be 15k, that's gonna be a memorable night with a great vibe, I can already feel the love.

https://pitchfork.com/news/lana-del-rey-feist-more-set-for-leonard-cohen-memorial-tribute-concert/amp/

I just calmed down.

Ok, so there will be a tribute show to Leonard Cohen in Montréal on Nov. 6th. Lana will be part of it along with Sting and other great artists (I love Patrick Watson!)

I wonder how she anticipates it. Lana doing a show with a bunch of other artists, I wouldn't have believed it 3 months ago. For a fraction of second I thought it was a joke. I'm so proud of her! There will only be one tribute show and the audience size will be 15k, that's gonna be a memorable night with a great vibe, I can already feel the love.

https://pitchfork.com/news/lana-del-rey-feist-more-set-for-leonard-cohen-memorial-tribute-concert/amp/

Are you gonna go? You seem really excited! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png