Elle

2017 Performance Dates

I'm thinking about going to Paris Lolla as well.. I'm about to move, and my aunt wanted to treat me to some sort of trip before I do since I won't see her as much. She's been talking about revisiting Paris, my best friend's dream is to visit Paris, and I've never been either.. I had went to Lolla Chicago last year to see Lana and even though it was halfway hell, it was one of the best experiences as well. I also have been saving up some money from all the movie shoots I've been doing, so I think we all might splurge a little and go see Lana in Paris & explore the city. (any Paris natives want to show us around?)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm thinking about going to Paris Lolla as well.. I'm about to move, and my aunt wanted to treat me to some sort of trip before I do since I won't see her as much. She's been talking about revisiting Paris, my best friend's dream is to visit Paris, and I've never been either.. I had went to Lolla Chicago last year to see Lana and even though it was halfway hell, it was one of the best experiences as well. I also have been saving up some money from all the movie shoots I've been doing, so I think we all might splurge a little and go see Lana in Paris & explore the city. (any Paris natives want to show us around?)

OH MY GOOOOOOD ELLE I KNOW THE BEST LESBIAN BAR IN TOWN AND I WOULD BE sO HAPPY TO SHOW YOU AROUND LET'S TRYNA SNATCH LANA'S LIPS TOGETHER

ZKcaooE.png

OH MY GOOOOOOD ELLE I KNOW THE BEST LESBIAN BAR IN TOWN AND I WOULD BE sO HAPPY TO SHOW YOU AROUND LET'S TRYNA SNATCH LANA'S LIPS TOGETHER

YESSSS LET'S DO IT omg it'll be iconic. I need my picture & kiss w/ Lana, you can teach me how you accomplished it yourself :icant:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

here is a sad girl (who lives in a continent which she doesn't go since 2013) watching you all going to the festivals for the 23rd time

please guys enjoy it for me i love you all, really do, and im really happy for you 

im waiting for the day i win the lottery to go to her shows

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Ok guys I've been calculating based on her previous tours:

• Festival Tour 2016: June-September 
  • Endless Summer 2015: May-June
  • 2014 Tour: April-August + some October
  • Paradise Tour 2013: April-August + some November
  • BTD Tour 2012: Sept 2011-Sept 2012

So considering this I'm probably assuming that her tour dates will be (if the album release date is max June) June-September??? 

giphy.gif