Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Dark Paradise is registered as Paradise

Young and Beautiful is registered in some sites as "Will You Still Love Me"

Mermaid Motel as Mermaid Hotel..

I can give more examples.

And Paradise was also a completely different song.

Different versions have different spellings, so if this registered version is called YIL and the released versions is YAIL, then we'll know there's a demo version with those producers.

PNoV6l.gif

And Paradise was also a completely different song.

Different versions have different spellings, so if this registered version is called YIL and the released versions is YAIL, then we'll know there's a demo version with those producers.

That's not necessarily the case.

Also, the Paradise registration wasn't even for the "entirely different" track. That was done with Peter Ibsen and he has 0 writing credits in that registration.

I wish I was y-oung and in love

I wish I was y-oung and in love

are those official lyrics

if lana saw this thread she'd cancel the album....no singles no nothing..... she'd move back to lake placid

she would live in a trailer

i will love you until the end of time.

I read that too in a Brazilian page, it also said there's a bass playing during the whole song and that we can hear gun shots in the chorus. Any reliable source or just rumours?

It's true.

If you don't believe it, just wait until it is released and you'll see it for yourself.

I'm part of this website, it's called Lana Del Rey Addiction. Through a lot of hard work we bacame the biggest Lana website in Latin/South America! :D  And the fact we didn't announce anything before was to avoid chances of ruining something. We actually gathered to decide if this information was harmless and got into the conclusion that there was no damaging information there, so we decided to post it as soon as the song was registered.

And the song is almost 5 minutes in length.

Plus. Let's all be honest.

Stargirl Interlude >>>>>> Every "muddy trap" song on HM. I mean COME ON. I love freak, but it boggles my mind how Lana can SLAY any song she features on, but never transfers that same hit single effort to her own 

because she doesnt want any hits apparently 

i will love you until the end of time.

I just want to get teased with a .10 snippet. 

I'm really excited for this new era.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's true.

If you don't believe it, just wait until it is released and you'll see it for yourself.

I'm part of this website, it's called Lana Del Rey Addiction. Through a lot of hard work we bacame the biggest Lana website in Latin/South America! :D  And the fact we didn't announce anything before was to avoid chances of ruining something. We actually gathered to decide if this information was harmless and got into the conclusion that there was no damaging information there, so we decided to post it as soon as the song was registered.

Is it a career ending smash like Roar?

We wanted to post some lyrics as well, but thought about it and decided not to, 'cause it's more compromising, could be not cool.

Is the lyric beautiful?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Is it a career ending smash like Roar?

Like, I like Lana's slow songs, I like them better than some hyped ones. You should NOT expect pop'ish songs 'cause it's not it. It's Lana! hahahah Like, the past albums Lana, not like Born to Die Lana. It might even be the slower lead single she's released up to date. And I'm telling this because if people are expecting a greeeeat bop song, frustrations will happen.

I could say the sound is different from what she's done before, but like, that says nothing.

Like, I like Lana's slow songs, I like them better than some hyped ones. You should NOT expect pop'ish songs 'cause it's not it. It's Lana! hahahah Like, the past albums Lana, not like Born to Die Lana. It might even be the slower lead single she's released up to date. And I'm telling this because if people are expecting a greeeeat bop song, frustrations will happen.

I could say the sound is different from what she's done before, but like, that says nothing.

hype cancelled

Is the lyric beautiful?

I don't know how to answer this 'cause I really love Lana's lyrics. It's hard for me to think that one is not, only some unreleaseds have that effect on me. 

But I see lots of people criticizing official lyrics, so I might say that they are beautiful and yall hate it in the end of the day.

It's true.

you believed china palace until like last week so why would anyone trust your 'information'

hey_hey.jpg

even slower than video games???

you believed china palace until like last week so why would anyone trust your 'information'

I'm not here waiting to be believed. 

What I said is a fact. You can believe it or not, and that decision's up to anyone who reads what I said. I'm not expecting anything back.