Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Honeymoon comes in the same way .. Lana just take so long to get ready and then all the shit leaks... Run Baby Lana... The song is really great, i dont know what she afraid of..

:oprah:

Honeymoon comes in the same way .. Lana just take so long to get ready and then all the :) leaks... Run Baby Lana... The song is really great, i dont know what she afraid of..

You heard it too? :toofunny: who hasn't at this point?

Lana needs to announce or tease or do SOMETHING

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Let's enjoy this moment 'cause pre-release times are so good. Even the hypes, the fake tracklists, the snippets, everything hahahaha Like, the release of the single cover, than the song, and then imagining what the other songs will be like, then the album name, cover, tracklist... It's always the best time to me. Because after that, like, not a single word from her for an entire year.

I hear a snnipet.. And i can sure say thats its great.. A little different but still sounds like Lana.. I can sure say that many people have parts of the music, but just one or two have it full

I think that honeymoon explains her behavior, since her hit era BTD, she hasnt put any effort in promo or even staying active with fans.

i will love you until the end of time.

I hear a snnipet.. And i can sure say thats its great.. A little different but still sounds like Lana.. I can sure say that many people have parts of the music, but just one or two have it full

OMg so what does this snippet sound like? Describe it in all its glory girl :oprah:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

OMg so what does this snippet sound like? Describe it in all its glory girl :oprah:

Its sounds like Russian Roullet from Rihanna but a little more happy. Its not like honeymoon and not even Ultra. For me sounds like a BTD but a little more theatrical

Its sounds a little different from the usual Lana, but is still Lana. Reminds me Roussian Roullet of Rihanna IDK ... BYE

do you have the snippet? maybe u could send it to us.tumblr_nr18enVBz91uqyxn2o1_500.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

I remember when me and a friend posted a fake Honeymoon tracklist before the official one via a fake twitter account we made hahahaha

We knew some stuff like, that there was a song called "Religion". We didn't know how to put it out without saying it, so we came up with the fake tracklist and added a "In the Cross" track, I think it was number 3 hahaha I'm laughing so hard at this by remembering it.

People was just like "fakers, let's all hate them, like 'In the Cross' would actually be a title" and after the official tracklist was revealed I don't think nobody made the link with the fake one. There was called "Blinded" in our fake tracklist because of "The Blackest Day" (black/blinded). It's weird, I haven't thought about it in a year. Don't know if you guys remember it.

What if you don't tease at all? :oprah3:

image.png