Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lmao you keep saying you love her but when she releases a song that you didn't like you say she should retire? like ok you can dislike it without these shitty comments about "why she should stop singing"

idek why some ppl think the world is about them.. no sweetie.. she can drop whatever she wants either we like it or not   :yesnod:

no shade tho.. im talking in general

Her fanbase sucks lmao. Lana deserves a fanbase like the Beyhive. Not this one x_x

giphy.gif

Still surprised she hasn't mentioned the song at all since it's out in most countries, guess she is waiting for it to be out in all territories.

Still surprised she hasn't mentioned the song at all since it's out in most countries, guess she is waiting for it to be out in all territories.

was the same has love 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

maybe they really are just testing waters to see whether it's worthy of being on the album, if the song is such a late addition indeed

VyIsfwC.jpg

guys it's 3PM (14 May) in her place

she can't share the link while its not May 15th.. bc the song won't be available on US itunes

she probably wait until it's May 15th 

:smile3:

maybe they really are just testing waters to see whether it's worthy of being on the album, if the song is such a late addition indeed

that's one less album outtake for Eclipse to tease :troll:

i mean, initially she said it was not for the album. if she included it, i will go through every single post of you who have praised it and is responsible for this now being a contennder for the album.

no, this has to be on the album otherwise she wouldn't have used the artwork.

anyway, it's one bad song. i don't want to be dramatic about it. shit happens sometimes and lettuce move on

that's one less album outtake for Eclipse to tease :troll:

Plot twist: he teases the one with the skips as an exclusive demo.

giphy.gif

A normal thing to do :

Make the album give some hints release main single go sing it on late night show make an add on spotify and after u release the second single make a preorder of the album release the album do some performances to promote the album and then a tour 

What lana and her team does : 

Make the album give some hints but the songs gets leaked after that release the song dont promote the song at any level after that u release the second single but still no promo then u are going to pre order the album but u decide to delay it after u created a chorus getting out of an festival so u make a song in one month and with 1 week left to preorder u release the 3rd single and preorder and the tour after 1 year 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i really hope the album doesn't come on the 26th,

like sure i want it as soon as possible, but she didn't mention/announce it at all, like y tho? :crossed:

Plot twist: he teases the one with the skips as an exclusive demo.

Lana-Del-Rey-laughing-adorably-gif-lana-

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I feel like I can now definitely hear the album having an acoustic reimagining of "Dark Paradise" kind of a mix between Terrence Loves You and Brooklyn Baby but with gunshot sounds.

i really hope the album doesn't come on the 26th,

like sure i want it as soon as possible, but she didn't mention/announce it at all, like y tho? :crossed:

She didn't mention this single either.. Or maybe she said something 2 days before, and if that's the case then I've missed her post 

So... Everything seems like a surprise in this era 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro