Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

13 beaches is definitely the opener with those guitar strings grouped with violins

why u lyin sis :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's only programmed to perform those specific songs 

To override Ben's programming would be certain death 

I can't stand more OTTR, she has to bring back other songs. I love the live version of Million Dollar Man and Without You (the ones from Eurockéennes 2012 and L'Olympia are two of my faves)

original.gif

i'm putting the fake megan trainor link in my bio on Grindr watch the gays have a meltdown

depositphotos_5520658-stock-photo-pointi

BAD DOG

NO TREATOS FOR YOU

_2aD_aVT.jpg

im going to call elle and i'm not even kidding

i will eat your asses

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

one for the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, two for shooooooooooooooooooooow, i love you honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, i'm finally ready to goooo

how did u get that way? i don't know, you're screwed up, you're brilliant and look like a million dollar man. so why is my heart broke? i don't know

luv this so much, million dollar man is one of her best songs ever. lana sis bring it back to the setlist  :crying5:

original.gif

one for the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, two for shooooooooooooooooooooow, i love you honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, i'm finally ready to goooo

how did u get that way? i don't know, you're screwed up, you're brilliant and look like a million dollar man. so why is my heart broke? i don't know

luv this so much, million dollar man is one of her best songs ever. lana sis bring it back to the setlist  :crying5:

I agree, Million Dollar Man is a true gem. :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does anyone understand what she says after Freak's bridge?

It's like ''took it to the back if you...'' and I can't understand the other part

original.gif

Does anyone understand what she says after Freak's bridge?

It's like ''took it to the back if you...'' and I can't understand the other part

Take it to the back if you really wanna talk.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30971-1333723027-6.gif

Take it to the back if you really wanna talk.

"Take it to the back if you really wanna talk."

thanks gays, i would never understand if it weren't by you  :heart:

original.gif

im going to be sued by lanaboards (mainly by terrence loves me) i can feel it coming 

giphy.gif

jk ily