Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I am going to swim across fucking Lake Erie and slide on my naked ass covered in maple syrup to the nearest Canadian Target and consume every single copy of the CD in site

let's go

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

*puts Yes to heaven, Fine China, and your girl on repeat while waiting for the links to start pouring in even though it probably won't happen*

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I am going to swim across fucking Lake Erie and slide on my naked ass covered in maple syrup to the nearest Canadian Target and consume every single copy of the CD in site

we don't have target here so you'll have to try somewhere else  :hooker:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

just got off the phone with Barnes and Noble, Target, AND Best Buy. Barnes and Nobles has it but they have been strictly told not to put an early release out for anybody. Target and Best Buy says it hasn't shown up in their inventory so they do not have it. But when Best buy said no i was trying to say "Thank you, have a good day/nice night" but i ended up saying g'night night

giphy.gif

So this dude is at work while the cd is waiting for him at home ? Bullshit, I would vomit all over the walls and ceiling to ensure escape from there pronto ??

just got off the phone with Barnes and Noble, Target, AND Best Buy. Barnes and Nobles has it but they have been strictly told not to put an early release out for anybody. Target and Best Buy says it hasn't shown up in their inventory so they do not have it. But when Best buy said no i was trying to say "Thank you, have a good day/nice night" but i ended up saying g'night night

did you tell them you were willing to give them head for the album?

you guys realize sean lennon isn't on the label and that they misspelled asap rocky

1. sean lennon on the sticker isn't gonna sell it

2. it's gotta be real if it's misspelt, lana's team seems to fuck everything up

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived