Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

To be honest while we're a bored out our fucks waiting for Lana, she's got a TON upcoming. We're really just in that awkward "preparation" bit before everything kicks off, and when it does I bet there is gonna be shit left, right and CENTRE.

Remind that this is all upcoming:

- Single

- Music Video

- Miles Kane project

- Est. 3 album collabs

- Four photo shoots

- A book

- Potential UK/Europe/etc. tour

- Album art

- More singles + music videos

- Tracklist

And it's probably all happening in the next two months. Wouldn't assume the album drops later than June, so be grateful we literally have a BOMBARDMENT of Lana material unlike recent eras.

rip

Lana is commercially over

(Also y'all better not reply to this with "chart succes doesn't matter" etc. I didn't say it did and I don't want to start that mess again)

What if this era has the best sales since BTD hmmm

To be honest while we're a bored out our fucks waiting for Lana, she's got a TON upcoming. We're really just in that awkward "preparation" bit before everything kicks off, and when it does I bet there is gonna be shit left, right and CENTRE.

Remind that this is all upcoming:

- Single

- Music Video

- Miles Kane project

- Est. 3 album collabs

- Four photo shoots

- A book

- Potential UK/Europe/etc. tour

- Album art

- More singles + music videos

- Tracklist

And it's probably all happening in the next two months. Wouldn't assume the album drops later than June, so be grateful we literally have a BOMBARDMENT of Lana material unlike recent eras.

True, I'm happy it doesn't seem like she's going to just abandon this era after a month or two. I'm glad she's dragging it out.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

It's been OVA for ha when she decided to scrape UV and re recorded it with Dan Auerbach (ditching Emile Haynie and Justin Parker)

When she said let slow the chorus of West Coast down.

It's been over when she cut ties with Woodkid and Nicole and Jamie King.

Literally career in the toilet from that moment on.

True, I'm happy it doesn't seem like she's going to just abandon this era after a month or two. I'm glad she's dragging it out.

Exactly. She never even tried to do anything with Honeymoon and Ultraviolence was cut SHORT. It was a good era that had everything going for it. She could have extended the tour after a few months to Europe/Latin America but didn't. She was just like "lmao new album guys". Broke my heart a little.

It's been OVA for ha when she decided to scrape UV and re recorded it with Dan Auerbach (ditching Emile Haynie and Justin Parker)

When she said let slow the chorus of West Coast down.

It's been over when she cut ties with Woodkid and Nicole and Jamie King.

Literally career in the toilet from that moment on.

I'm screaming  :lmao:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Exactly. She never even tried to do anything with Honeymoon and Ultraviolence was cut SHORT. It was a good era that had everything going for it. She could have extended the tour after a few months to Europe/Latin America but didn't. She was just like "lmao new album guys". Broke my heart a little.

I know me too  :crying5: but I'm just using this weird "purgatory" period to get back into Honeymoon. I dusted off my vinyl and literally have only been listening to just Honeymoon and a little Ultraviolence here and there on my phone, and honestly they're still both amazing to listen to like the very first time

Who do you think is gonna do the album cover?

Ages ago didn't Lanz meet up with that photographer who did really bright colourful covers? Can't remember her name though :(

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, hope it's Krug. He can really capture an other-worldly sci-fi in his work. Plus this era has a LOT of editing so I think it's going to be a montage/collage of things rather than just a straightforward photo like the other eras.

I know me too :crying5: but I'm just using this weird "purgatory" period to get back into Honeymoon. I dusted off my vinyl and literally have only been listening to just Honeymoon and a little Ultraviolence here and there on my phone, and honestly they're still both amazing to listen to like the very first time

I've been streaming the everloving crap out of Lana to try and boost it just a wee bit. She's all I've really been listening to but I need new material now :(

Who do you think is gonna do the album cover?

Ages ago didn't Lanz meet up with that photographer who did really bright colourful covers? Can't remember her name though :(

Honestly, I could see a photographer that she hasn't worked with doing the album cover, but I do love Neil's work. I just prefer him for a more beach vibe, that's why he was perfect for Ultraviolence. 

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, hope it's Krug. He can really capture an other-worldly sci-fi in his work. Plus this era has a LOT of editing so I think it's going to be a montage/collage of things rather than just a straightforward photo like the other eras.

I've been streaming the everloving crap out of Lana to try and boost it just a wee bit. She's all I've really been listening to but I need new material now :(

I would love it to be Krug, he always does flawless shoots  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

the uv era photoshoots were all done like 3-4(?) months prior to the album's release soooo I'm thinking album in may or June since we know she's been doing shoots since since like February

VyIsfwC.jpg