Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If any of you feel nervous about the LFL album cover just remember (whatever it'll look like) it will never be as bad as HM artwork. Nothing will ever top the god awfulness of it  :lmao:  Anyhow I honestly think it will be iconic or at least on the verge of it. Lana seems to have thoroughly thought about what the overall theme is and it tells already. Just look at Love MV and LFL trailer. Both are visually striking and fingers crossed so will the album artwork.   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

didn't she tweet "for the stargazers" at one point with a link for info about an eclipse? im calling "for the stargazers" or "stargazers" as a track title 

She was calling us out for watching the messy bitch Eclipse for leaks

She needs another Off The Races.

There is so much fire and kick to that song. The climax is incredible too.

YES. I just need at least two tracks that sounds like OTR and National Anthem. Those are probably her best released songs.

I think she should AT LEAST take two sounds from each album. I want be able to dance a little to this album, not get a lullaby. Love was a good start.

Made this for y'all, cause let's face it, it's drier than the Sahara Desert on here. tumblr_onylp0trUa1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

Omg this is just beautiful! I really like the black veil and the witchy theme you got on.

Now that everyone is doing covers...

fPGTluO.png

o6OABNu.png

That looks really professional! Really beautiful.

Thank you people for the positive feedback! I really like your art too. I hope Lana releases something soon.

-Homeland of the Gods-

i'm imagining a re-done raise me up for the album with the lyrics changed to be more hollywood-centric instead of mississippi lmao and with a different instrumental....... i want it so bad :defeated:

UbsOye5.png