Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can we somehow delete the baby's crying? The one thing that I liked about the video was the way that Lana talked to the baby. It was soo cute.

-Homeland of the Gods-

someone create an account and see pls i wanna be sure its not there

i tried but they aren't sending the fucking password

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

They probably verify if you're an employee with your name first

holy shit

does someone here knows a name from a UMG employee

i hope i dont get in the court...................

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

holy shit

does someone here knows a name from a UMG employee

i hope i dont get in the court...................

You won't go to court. Why would you go to court? For making a fake account? They don't even know your address so don't worry.

-Homeland of the Gods-

You won't go to court. Why would you go to court? For making a fake account? They don't even know your address so don't worry.

THEY KNOW EVERYTHING they are going to chase my ass and sacrifice my virginity to satan ((lana del rey))

very sad 

THEY KNOW EVERYTHING they are going to chase my ass and sacrifice my virginity to satan ((lana del rey))

very sad

At least they will sacrifise your virginity to Lana. Be ready cause police may be knocking on your door soon or should we say the devil lackeys. Don't worry you are going to be fine.

-Homeland of the Gods-

very sad

they don't know shit. anyone can search down someones IP

At least they will sacrifise your virginity to Lana. Be ready cause police may be knocking on your door soon or should we say the devil lackeys. Don't worry you are going to be fine.

im ready to get fucked and give my soul to lana del rey i've already accepted that this is my destiny

no one can change my fate

thanks for the support

Well if the album's out May 26, that's like a month before that and the witch dates turned out to be album hints like I thought. Right?

I feel like it's possible, but not probable. Little stuff has only happened on the witch dates (she updated her website, i think LFL was registered on a witch date), and I'm pretty sure we got the album trailer on a date that wasn't a witch date. 

Sadly, April 24th (the next date) is probably when she'll announce everything and put up the preorder…

Hhmm, I think it's safe to say she'll announce/release something this week, her entire discography just got discounted on iTunes

US iTunes:

(NEW) #413 Summertime Sadness 

A timeless classic btw :hooker:

I feel like it's possible, but not probable. Little stuff has only happened on the witch dates (she updated her website, i think LFL was registered on a witch date), and I'm pretty sure we got the album trailer on a date that wasn't a witch date.

Okay, so say we get the preorder next week. Has she ever had a preorder longer than a month, I can't remember.

Hhmm, I think it's safe to say she'll announce/release something this week, her entire discography just got discounted on iTunes

US iTunes:

(NEW) #413 Summertime Sadness

A timeless classic btw :hooker:

my all time favorite

Thought it was worth mentioning that Lana's dancers Ashley & Alex are currently hanging out together along with another dancer Fatima, who is followed by members of Lana's team such as Nicole, Neil, Byron, and Anna.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS