Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Even though I love Love, I do get a sense that it is more of a promo single to generate buzz and set up the theme for the era. For that it is perfect. I think the rest of the album will be more upbeat

Exactly, that's is good

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just find it funny how when Honeymoon dropped I can recall individuals going on and on about how it's her new best album etc. Now the fucking despise it kmsl.

Even though I love Love, I do get a sense that it is more of a promo single to generate buzz and set up the theme for the era. For that it is perfect. I think the rest of the album will be more upbeat

I hope it will be more upbeat

Idiot twinks think they have the right to judge a masterpiece like Honeymoon

A masterpiece?

Ultraviolence was a masterpiece, something that HM will never be...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I hope it will be more upbeat

A masterpiece?

Ultraviolence was a masterpiece, something that HM will never be...

Yeah!!  :smokes2:  :gurl:  :godlaugh2:  :hottie:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

as much as id like to believe this....i dont think its gonna happen

hey_hey.jpg

did i? or are you just oblivious to the fact that it has an underdone production. a slightly richer production would've only inhanced everything, not alter the diologue or story id that's what you're implying?

You did, indeed! "it had so much potential. it was like a demo album. needed backup vocals and more guitars, strings, trap beats. wouldve been great. AND A BETTER COVER" 

1. "Backup vocals": What's the use of backup vocals on an album that delivers her strongest vocal range

2. "guitars, strings, trap beats": Honeymoon is the only album that contains this kind of diversity in terms of used instruments (yes, even trap beats)

3. "a better cover": This statement disqualifies your taste that is not related to music at all, but rather implies it's based on visuals. 

You did, indeed! "it had so much potential. it was like a demo album. needed backup vocals and more guitars, strings, trap beats. wouldve been great. AND A BETTER COVER"

1. "Backup vocals": What's the use of backup vocals on an album that delivers her strongest vocal range

2. "guitars, strings, trap beats": Honeymoon is the only album that contains this kind of diversity in terms of used instruments (yes, even trap beats)

3. "a better cover": This statement disqualifies your taste that is not related to music at all, but rather implies it's based on visuals.

First of all, cover as in not DLMBM- not cover artwork. That too. And listen to 'The Blackest Day'… The backup vocals and stronger instrumental saved that song. It's literally her best song on the album, and it's amazing. The fact that you even took time to correct me lmao. If you like Honeymoon, great. I do too, I just think it has flaws. THIS IS A LUST FOR LIFE THREAD

First of all, cover as in not DLMBM- not cover artwork. That too. And listen to 'The Blackest Day'… The backup vocals and stronger instrumental saved that song. It's literally her best song on the album, and it's amazing. The fact that you even took time to correct me lmao. If you like Honeymoon, great. I do too, I just think it has flaws. THIS IS A LUST FOR LIFE THREAD

is that how you react to someone disproving all of your false statements? lol 

"YAS GIRL SLAY"

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Finally a person with a brain has appeared to save this thread.

is that how you react to someone disproving all of your false statements? lol

that made no sense. stop coming for me and everyone else who knows what im talking about. that was so immature