Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

While I'm not a fan of Burnt Norton (don't get me wrong I still love it) imagine an interlude like in Tropico when she recites Howl. I would be shook to my core.

Would hate an interlude like Stargirl though. It's soooo good. It's one of those things that doesn't deserve to be so short. I'd rather her interludes not be songs.

All I want is for the album trailer monologue to be on the album.

I think she'll put up the pre order next week after the Dazed release. Maybe the track list will be in the magazine.

I think that she'll talk about some of her songs on the record. Idk about releasing the full tracklist in the magazine.

btw, I really want to see a LanaxCourtney Love collab. Courtney really likes her

Okay because my dreams are always the best thing ever last night I had a dream that BAR was the next single and in the MV it started with Lana driving on a dark highway and after the first part it panned out and revealed that she was on a highway through space that looked really trippy, then in the chorus she was looking out a window on the moon/some other planet maybe and she saw this man and then she turned around and he was in the house with her and they danced together and then the scene flashed and he disappeared and she was actually alone (on the part where she sings "It's over". Then it was just a bunch of scenes of Lana doing stuff by herself in the city (on Earth, LA I guess) and seeing him in random things 

I listened for the first time properly to BAR. I think that it is about Barrie. It fits nicely minus the “he did it all for fame” part. Poor Barry, I cannot imagine a guy more disinterested about fame but I can envision his obsession with writing the best whatever record. The song has its moments, I like the lyrics overall, the bridge is great but drags to long and I don’t like her whispery style of singing. I don’t think that BAR was made for LFL, it sounds more like an outtake from previous eras. I don’t see the point for BAR to be on LFL, the song doesn’t fit with the announced direction of LFL and I hope that LFL it’s more energetic than this. I’m not here for HM 2.0

BAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love

That sounds like those meme videos where someone makes the mii's sing those rock songs about wanting to die.

Edit: Here's one for clarity as it's my favourite vine ever -

IT DOES. I can't stop watching it lmao.

I reported that ugly child's drawing of the LFL trailer on Lana's instagram so it could dissappear from her profile when I view it, and now her feed looks so much more neat and in line :toofunny: if she ain't tidying up her insta, I will

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I reported that ugly child's drawing of the LFL trailer on Lana's instagram so it could dissappear from her profile when I view it, and now her feed looks so much more neat and in line :toofunny: if she ain't tidying up her insta, I will

:awkney2:

OMG! I Love it, I hope to see in the tracklist the song called "Just come in my mouth!"  :teehee:  :hooker:  :creepna:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: