Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Great things are coming sis... Have u ever heard BBC1 ? If u dont.. Soon u will  :hooker:  :creep:

Yikes! I think I know who you are talking about, and it's literally just some random twitter account. They followed me earlier, and have been posting cryptic stuff that literally has no proof.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Yikes! I think I know who you are talking about, and it's literally just some random twitter account. They followed me earlier, and have been posting cryptic stuff that literally has no proof.

No dear.. My source is me, myself and im.. i dont need attention whores accs to tell me things..  haha <3  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

She's been posting her location as London for some reason. Y'all think it could mean something?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No dear.. My source is me, myself and im.. i dont need attention whores accs to tell me things.. haha <3 :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

There's literally no way you know anything about her release cycle unless you are part of her team or Interscope, which you are definitely not :rip: stop this nonsense it's embarrassing

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

O

Não há literalmente nenhuma maneira que você sabe alguma coisa sobre seu ciclo de lançamento, a menos que você faz parte de sua equipe ou Interscope, que você definitivamente não é :rip:parar este absurdo é embaraçoso

Oh meninas parece que você sabe a minha vida melhor do que eu ... U r so gross .. Lana não merece esse tipo de fãs ... 

Lol honestly been just reading & was excited that i barely got approved to post. Not my twitter, was just curious to see if anybody else knew about them & wanted to know opinions nice welcome so far

Welcome To RudeBoards boy...  :flutter: