Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Don't know if you've looked but thought I'd say Etsy has some cute posters that aren't that expensive. I got two really cute ones from there because I too did not want to pay a fortune for a poster and plus I have never seen any I actually liked.

thanks i'll check it out :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

thanks i'll check it out :)

Also if you buy some nice glossy paper (you can get them at supermarkets and stuff) you can print your own, max A4 size obviously but still a fairly nice quality print, and nice to frame as well, you know?

Also if you buy some nice glossy paper (you can get them at supermarkets and stuff) you can print your own, max A4 size obviously but still a fairly nice quality print, and nice to frame as well, you know?

if only i had a printer :thumb3: :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my ass has never bought a single magazine without getting a subscription in my life but you can bet your gay ass that i will now

this is actually really clever, i dunno why i havent considered this  :crossed:

:wtf2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Apps like snapfish or lalalab print and deliver photos to you (I'm in UK and use them) :) they are obviously more expensive the bigger the size but you can get regular sized photos for like 39p and they look cute on pinboards n stuff

Yeah idk where your from but if you live in the U.K. You can get print outs at places like ASDA (Walmart should in the US if they're the same company). Or boots! But these ones might be a bit smaller (like photograph size) but you can just stick a USB in and select the photos you want :)

my ass has never bought a single magazine without getting a subscription in my life but you can bet your gay ass that i will now

this is actually really clever, i dunno why i havent considered this :crossed:

You could put them in some nice frames and make a nice arrangement on walls and stuff. If you have scissors/a craft knife/etc. You could crop them to a square and use some square frames and that looks REALLY nice on top of a shrine/collection.

Yeah idk where your from but if you live in the U.K. You can get print outs at places like ASDA (Walmart should in the US if they're the same company). Or boots! But these ones might be a bit smaller (like photograph size) but you can just stick a USB in and select the photos you want :)

You could put them in some nice frames and make a nice arrangement on walls and stuff. If you have scissors/a craft knife/etc. You could crop them to a square and use some square frames and that looks REALLY nice on top of a shrine/collection.

Didn't realise we've become a DIY forum pmsl

I feel like Hollyweird is probably a song title since she keeps using it as her location on every insta pic

RT

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: