Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I swear we should have a FAQ pinned to this forum somewhere, filled with answers to the most common questions seen and repeatedly asked lmaoo

What's China.palace/this thing China.palace posted? What's the Untouchable Five? Is Life is Beautiful going to be on the album? Who is Eclipse? What genre is Lana (because I so desperately need to affix a label to an artist's varied input)?

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Considering it's one of the genres she herself described the album as?

A lullaby album    :creepna2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I swear we should have a FAQ pinned to this forum somewhere, filled with answers to the most common questions seen and repeatedly asked lmaooWhat's China.palace/this thing China.palace posted? What's the Untouchable Five? Is Life is Beautiful going to be on the album? Who is Eclipse? What genre is Lana (because I so desperately need to affix a label to an artist's varied input)?

Why does china.palace steal everything from the forum? Why hasn't elle changed the background? Why can't your say ur gurl without it becoming "Your Girl"?

Good God, some of you are so prententious with pop music. Just embrace it and don't dismiss it: Lana Del Rey is a pop singer. End of story.

And that billboard is not huge promo, lmao. It is however nice to see

But pop is short for popular? We can't call Lana popular because we're edgy and totally not mainstream?

Considering it's one of the genres she herself described the album as?

Girl we have ears too. Honeymoon as an album is not jazz, there are minor influences in it that's about it. We all know Lana describing her music isn't always what it actually sounds like, honeymoon is just undebateably not jazzy

Edit: not that it matters anyway, all love

giphy.gif

Ngl that orange af photo is not even close to a best photo of Lana, let alone in that photoshoot. Stop with these unoriginal edits, my goodness.

Won't lie a lot of them just look exactly the same.

knowing my poor gay ass ima end up cutting the pics out of the new magazine and sticking them on my wall using cellotape.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

knowing my poor gay ass ima end up cutting the pics out of the new magazine and sticking them on my wall using cellotape.

You would be throttled for doing that considering some of these magazines go for £30+ after a few years

You would be throttled for doing that considering some of these magazines go for £30+ after a few years

i know but i can't afford posters and the pics are cute

Yeah tbh some of the posters are hella expensive, like $40??

yeah i wanted a huge born to die poster but it was like £30 so i was like naaaaaaaaa

i know but i can't afford posters and the pics are cute

Don't know if you've looked but thought I'd say Etsy has some cute posters that aren't that expensive. I got two really cute ones from there because I too did not want to pay a fortune for a poster and plus I have never seen any I actually liked.