Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

reginsider has been proven bullshit COUNTLESS times, yall stop believing him for fucksake. Now this lustforlife character just came to provide the mess we always get in pre-release threads  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  So annoying

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

reginsider has been proven bullshit COUNTLESS times, yall stop believing him for fucksake. Now this lustforlife character just came to provide the mess we always get in pre-release threads  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  So annoying

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Now, I don't think this is far from a reach.. However, those of you that know me- know that I love my hip hop/ Rap music. That being said I constantly follow the latest producers, artists, etc. I noticed right after Lana posted the L4L cover Metro Boomin (producer who did Mask off-Future, Sacrifices- Tinashe, 6 Ft Under- The Weeknd, No heart- 21 Savage, etc.) reposted a screenshot of Lana's album cover post on his story he also Retweeted it on twitter... Normally i'd let this shit slide but we all know reposts regarding Lana initiates some type of collaboration.. And he re-tweeted and reposted/favorited. Metro Boomin is also very close with The Weeknd. The last thing that had all my attention was that he refers to his production as a 'recipe'... Now this I felt had a strong significance, I feel like the very mysterious whisk in Lana's L4L Trailer video actually represents Metro Boomin's recipe aka his production.. So that being said, I really do hope there's at least one collab on L4L with him because he is a sick producer.. and we all know that Lana is a big fan of Hip hop! (Asap, The weeknd, Lil yachty, Rae sremmurd, Eminem, ETC.)

lanadelreymetro.jpgT3eHviy.pngCizrbKs.pngUegykmr.pnglanametroooo.jpg

Now, I don't think this is far from a reach.. However, those of you that know me- know that I love my hip hop/ Rap music. That being said I constantly follow the latest producers, artists, etc. I noticed right after Lana posted the L4L cover Metro Boomin (producer who did Mask off-Future, Sacrifices- Tinashe, 6 Ft Under- The Weeknd, No heart- 21 Savage, etc.) reposted a screenshot of Lana's album cover post on his story he also Retweeted it on twitter... Normally i'd let this shit slide but we all know reposts regarding Lana initiates some type of collaboration.. And he re-tweeted and reposted/favorited. Metro Boomin is also very close with The Weeknd. The last thing that had all my attention was that he refers to his production as a 'recipe'... Now this I felt had a strong significance, I feel like the very mysterious whisk in Lana's L4L Trailer video actually represents Metro Boomin's recipe aka his production.. So that being said, I really do hope there's at least one collab on L4L with him because he is a sick producer.. and we all know that Lana is a big fan of Hip hop! (Asap, The weeknd, Lil yachty, Rae sremmurd, Eminem, ETC.)

Honestly, in the time between Honeymoon and Lust for Life she was posting a lot of stuff that would have to do with hip-hop, rap, etc. The things that immediately come to mind are her posting a video of her listening to L$D by Asap, her posting Rae Sremmurd, etc. While that could def just be Lana being Lana, I think it might be something more! I'm fucking dying for some rap features on this album 

Honestly, in the time between Honeymoon and Lust for Life she was posting a lot of stuff that would have to do with hip-hop, rap, etc. The things that immediately come to mind are her posting a video of her listening to L$D by Asap, her posting Rae Sremmurd, etc. While that could def just be Lana being Lana, I think it might be something more! I'm fucking dying for some rap features on this album

The #1 thing I long for is hip hop/trap/rap from lana

then surf rock lol

if young metro dont trust you, i'm gon shoot you

giphy.gif

Imagine Lana twerking in a mv lmao

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

based on all of her previous album's pre release timelines when do you think we should be expecting a preorder (itunes as well as physical copies like cds and albums & hopefully a box set on her website), also taking into account the whole tuesdays/moon thing, trying to predict things is getting so hard :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

based on all of her previous album's pre release timelines when do you think we should be expecting a preorder (itunes as well as physical copies like cds and albums & hopefully a box set on her website), also taking into account the whole tuesdays/moon thing, trying to predict things is getting so hard :defeated:

well tracklists usually accompany pre-orders (and vice versa). We got UV tracklist a month before the album came out, same with Honeymoon. Not sure about Paradise or BTD since I wasn't a fan then 

I could totally see him as the producer of the LDR feat the Weeknd's track. I love his production

giphy.gif

What made me fall in love with Lana is that her music was like nothing I've heard before and I would like to do the same with Lust For Life

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...