Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this was not for the album, that was for the random soundtrack of that one depressed indie dude. a movie nobody has watched. a song i forgot the title of,

What?

That song was a cover.

Why would she need Justin Parker for?

Where's that info? Link?

I can not find it anymore, but i remember very vividly that he produced that track. 

i know many ppl love justin (i do too, he is my seconda favourite justin after hottie biebs), but it ain't happening. lana has ditched him and dan heath for grandpa nowels and additional appeareances by godmile.

in other news, ppl don't want or care about this song with abel. next song, pls!

Barrie produced Some things last a long time? He told us

The song is originally by Daniel Johnston. All he probably did was make it acoustic for Lana to sing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Spotify

#60 UK

#120 US

#93 Worldwide

it's over.

Lord, you are honestly the most fucking annoying person on this board. All you care about is sales & stats. If "Scarface" went #1 for 30 weeks you'd label it Lana's best song because it shifted Adele units.

Do you honestly think Lana gives a fuck?

I have to log in every time I browse the board now so I can make sure to block your cynical, stale ass posts. You're always so negative and obnoxious. If your love for Lana is rooted in sales, streams, & numbers, then you'd better stop soon because it's going to be bad for your mental health (like your posts are for mine).

Shut the Fuck up and God bless!

Outperforming love in its first week... IS NAWT OVER.

Audio alone matches love offcial video

Doing better than love on spotify.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

The video will be lana most viewed video ever.

It will easily crush BTD views.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

Lord, you are honestly the most fucking annoying person on this board. All you care about is sales & stats. If "Scarface" went #1 for 30 weeks you'd label it Lana's best song because it shifted Adele units.

Do you honestly think Lana gives a fuck?

I have to log in every time I browse the board now so I can make sure to block your cynical, stale ass posts. If your love for Lana is rooted in sales, streams, & numbers, then you'd better stop soon because it's going to be bad for your mental health (like your posts are for mine).

Shut the Fuck up and God bless!

Oh oh, somebody is angry

I actually enjoy these type of sensational reactions about my posts.

Oh oh, somebody is angry

Yeahhh, because a song is out for a week before you label it #over because it's not Top 10. It's ridiculous. Maybe you should readjust your expectations. This is an exciting time for us as fans and you're in here saying "No one's here for it, it's done, it's over", as if Lana gives a shit about sales, anyway. Think about it. You're annoying. Adjust, Hun.

Yeahhh, because a song is out for a week before you label it #over because it's not Top 10. It's ridiculous. Maybe you should readjust your expectations. This is an exciting time for us as fans and you're in here saying "No one's here for it, it's done, it's over", as if Lana gives a shit about sales, anyway. Think about it. You're annoying. Adjust, Hun.

I know a lil bit more about charts these days than you. 

And all of your "OMG LANZ DOESN'T CARE" will not stop me posting whatever I want, whenever I want. I basically don't give a flying fuck what you think about me   :)

I'm tired of leaked_version drama over and over could you all just chill for a second and stop coming for each other

All of you

did i even start it?

every time somebody is so upset about my posts and whenever i mention an underperformance, i KNOW it goes DEEP under their skin because they know i'm right. they are more rilled up about it than i could ever be. i am just stating facts. numbers don't lie.  :toofunny:

giphy.gif