Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone just release it or leak it ffs and put me out my misery. I'm gna make a petition to the film company I swear. Lana doesn't have the rights to the song correct?

I will not die until I've heard LIB. Sorry if my hope pisses people off. If it leaks 200 years from now so be it. I'm gna pay money to be cryogenically frozen and have someone wake me up when it leaks.

i dont think its realistic to say lib will never leak, cause we thought YG would never leak and it did randomly one day. i just strongly doubt itll be on the album since its from 2015 and lana cant possibly still care about it

pNjWdpc.png

i dont think its realistic to say lib will never leak, cause we thought YG would never leak and it did randomly one day. i just strongly doubt itll be on the album since its from 2015 and lana cant possibly still care about it

true, but didnt she start working on lfl in 2015?

This has all been said over and over again. Some points are truly valid and sales matter on some level but it's not everything. If you don't enjoy where she's going you don't have to continue to follow her. I am fine with people offering their opinions and insights but sometimes I wish there was a little more support and positivity on here because you can also recognize that while her commercial appeal has diminished, she has been doing a lot better with critics (LFL aside), who have finally understood what she is about and who see the maturity in her music. She has changed on a personal level, and her music has changed. That's not a bad thing. While she's not as big as she was in the BTD era she is still one of the biggest musicians in the world and we don't need to constantly diminish that. She is what she is now and the constant convo about wishing she was someone else will never change that

I know that these things were said before but still some people have meltdowns because she's not charting and they are annoying. I supported her more than you ever did so please don't lecture me how to be a fan. We cannot put LFL "aside", as you put it, because is the title track of the album and she copied that fckin title from Iggy Pop which is not a sign of maturity. I don't know her personally, I just expressed an opinion but maybe you do know her and she really "changed". I don't care about her commercial success (I never did) I just said that she has bigger problems this era than charting, like comming out with a cohesive album and perform her damn songs live and try to keep her fanbase alive.

I know that these things were said before but still some people have meltdowns because she's not charting and they are annoying. I supported her more than you ever did so please don't lecture me how to be a fan. We cannot put LFL "aside", as you put it, because is the title track of the album and she copied that fckin title from Iggy Pop which is not a sign of maturity. I don't know her personally, I just expressed an opinion but maybe you do know her and she really "changed". I don't care about her commercial success (I never did) I just said that she has bigger problems this era than charting, like comming out with a cohesive album and perform her damn songs live and try to keep her fanbase alive.

:lanasrs:

Nobody owns the words 'lust for life'. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

yeah, i wrote 2015

right, I mean life is beautiful was around the same time she had early thoughts for lfl, so it might not be forgotten. Personally though, I don't think it's on the album

I will not die until I've heard LIB. Sorry if my hope pisses people off. If it leaks 200 years from now so be it. I'm gna pay money to be cryogenically frozen and have someone wake me up when it leaks.

lmfaooooo this is so extra but also me.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

right, I mean life is beautiful was around the same time she had early thoughts for lfl, so it might not be forgotten. Personally though, I don't think it's on the album

Life is Beautiful was written in 2012 though...

image.png

oh i didnt know thats what you meant. honeymoon came out late 2015 so idk if she would have already started working on a new album immediately after? age of adaline came out in april 2015 before honeymoon.

pNjWdpc.png

Yeah that's true but it's still lame

How is it? She has a song called Lust For Life, its not like she has just called the album Lust For Life, there's a whole song about having Lust For Life. 

qsVmBMd.png