Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I translated part of the paragraph from Paris Match using google translate.

"She did not leave her false lashes but got rid of her sadness. After two years of absence, the diva of "sad pop" returns with a "rage to live". "Lust for Life", her fifth album that will be released on July 21st, and "Love", her single, which has already exceeded 50 million views on Youtube. The same hypnotic voice, the same poetic universe for the one who now displays a certain taste for happiness. Since Born to Die released on the Internet in 2012, making her one of the biggest stars of music, Lana tells us in songs and aesthetic clips her life as a fragile girl haunted by death and failure, today, she says to have swept away her demons and her harmful loves. Lonely, perhaps, but a little lighter."

idk why i feel like they're referring to something else or got it wrong like it's literally advertised in stores for may 26, they wouldn't advertise it physically unless they'd ordered stock to ensure they'd be stocking it on the release date, let alone not confirmed the release date...

giphy.gif

idk why i feel like they're referring to something else or got it wrong like it's literally advertised in stores for may 26, they wouldn't advertise it physically unless they'd ordered stock to ensure they'd be stocking it on the release date, let alone not confirmed the release date...

All of the other dates were posted on Websites.  This is the only date that's been officially printed by a magazine--and a semi-reputable one.

All of the other dates were posted on Websites.  This is the only date that's been officially printed by a magazine--and a semi-reputable one.

May 26th was reported by Rolling Stone and Vulture (New York Magazine). Reputable magazines did go up for May 26th.

giphy.gif

May 26th was reported by Rolling Stone and Vulture (New York Magazine). Reputable magazines did go up for May 26th.

Were those dates officially printed?  Because as far as I know the Lana article was online only.  Idk about Vulture.

Were those dates officially printed?  Because as far as I know the Lana article was online only.  Idk about Vulture.

I don't get either magazine, so I don't know.

giphy.gif

I don't get either magazine, so I don't know.

posting an article online has less oversight than something being printing in a hardcopy magazine, because if they print something wrong it fuckin sucks for them.