Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's just so weird to me because so many sites/stores/mags were saying May 26th. So maybe Paris Match is wrong. But then again, July 21st seems kinda realistic especially since she hasn't said anything about the release besides "coming soon" or "out in spring"

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

It's just so weird to me because so many sites/stores/mags were saying May 26th. So maybe Paris Match is wrong. But then again, July 21st seems kinda realistic especially since she hasn't said anything about the release besides "coming soon" or "out in spring". Another thing that confuses me about this is, aren't we pretty sure the album is finished now? Why would they wait all the way till July. Especially the 21st. I could see June tho.

It's just so weird to me because so many sites/stores/mags were saying May 26th. So maybe Paris Match is wrong. But then again, July 21st seems kinda realistic especially since she hasn't said anything about the release besides "coming soon" or "out in spring". Another thing that confuses me about this is, aren't we pretty sure the album is finished now? Why would they wait all the way till July. Especially the 21st. I could see June tho.

There are loads of releases on June. If she isn't indeed releasing it this month, it's a safe choice to release it on July

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

There are loads of releases on June. If she isn't indeed releasing it this month, it's a safe choice to release it on July

Yeah I just remembered Dua Lupa, Katy Perry etc. damn, May was perfect. Is there any possibility Paris Match could be wrong or is it pretty much confirmed it's  gonna be July?

Again, I was asleep and I refuse to look back 10 pages. Someone catch me up pls.

I hope you're sitting down for this one... Paris Match came out, apparently the album doesn't come out till July 21st. Also apparently there's a song called "13 Beaches" she wrote about paparazzi. But my care to discuss that song has been overshadowed by the July news. 

I hope you're sitting down for this one... Paris Match came out, apparently the album doesn't come out till July 21st. Also apparently there's a song called "13 Beaches" she wrote about paparazzi. But my care to discuss that song has been overshadowed by the July news.

Thank you for catching me up and HOLY FUCK I just saw those Paris match pics and now my scalp is bleeding. But July 21st?! :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah I just remembered Dua Lupa, Katy Perry etc. damn, May was perfect. Is there any possibility Paris Match could be wrong or is it pretty much confirmed it's  gonna be July?

Dua, Katy, Lorde, Halsey, and maybe Iggy.

There are so many so I agree with a July release. 

Paris Match could be wrong but I don't think so. It's the first magazine that show a release date... and May 26th it's not realistic. Lana always did preorders (I think) and the alleged date is right next week. 

But think about it this way: we will get more 2 singles, possibly, and the LFL video, and a well-deserved preorder (next month, I guess). So it's not that bad :)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The photoshoot is lovely! And I'm disappointed not to be able to listen to the album during my trip to America in late June - early July, but July 21st isn't an unbearable wait at all? We'll obviously be getting a bit more album info in upcoming interviews and she has a music video coming out soon and probably one or two more singles! 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg