Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why would a date finally be confirmed in a magazine that no one really buys or reads compared to something big as Elle and Dazed. Sorry but i'm not buying the July date until sunrise happens May 27th.

i bet they took the release date from that japan site 

I'm okay with this release date (July 21) I wasn't mentally prepared for this album to come out on May 26th because all of the ugly exams I have to do and I'm stressed out. I have a full month break from June to July, then I'll be ready for that album to bleed my scalp out.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME :illumilana:

Guys this is Mandela Effect in action that's going on :

In Universe #1 #LFL release date is 26th MAY 2017

In Universe #2 #LFL release date is 21st JULY 2017

In Universe #3 #LFL release date is 26th JULY 3017

If we get the album on 26th May it means that we are residing in Universe #1 and all is well and peaceful in the world.

If we get the album on 21st July it means that we are residing in Universe #2 where World War 3 is gonna take place and Earth will get blown away into smithereens.

Here is Lanas interview from 3017 promoting her #LUSTFORLIFE album :
Since there are no humans left in 3017 cuz you Motherfuckas blew yourselves up. Lana travelled light years into past to drop the album. Here is a candid interview about her journey into time past to bring blessings from the future.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gKpOkeC8eHs

and remember guys... lana still hasn't confirmed this date so there's still hope!! Even June will be okay with me.

July is just unproffesional, messy, unfair, awful, sickening and down right UNACCEPTABLE. :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

July 21st is a stupid date but then again not announcing May 26th is also stupid (but preferable obviously) 

Anyway, I just want the video for Lust for Life, it looks amazing

If we get the album on 26th May it means that we are residing in Universe #1 and all is well and peaceful in the world.

If we get the album on 21st July it means that we are residing in Universe #2 where World War 3 is gonna take place and Earth will get blown away into smithereens.

Since there are no humans left in 3017 cuz you Motherfuckas blew yourselves up. Lana travelled light years into past to drop the album. Here is a candid interview about her

journey into time past to bring blessings from the future.

Stfu

VyIsfwC.jpg

help i'm starting to cross over to the dark side... i'm having thoughts of the album leaking and being happy about it. Someone come and wash away my sins and help me regain back my stan card :defeated:

but no seriously this news is just too hard to deal with..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Since there are no humans left in 3017 cuz you Motherfuckas blew yourselves up. Lana travelled light years into past to drop the album. Here is a candid interview about her journey into time past to bring blessings from the future.

somehow, Angel, you prove to be weirder than me on this forum. Well done and I love you