Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm near Reading! Where are you??

Omg literally - YESTERDAY WAS FLIPPING 22C I WAS BOILING and today it has been raining non stop  :toofunny:

I'm in Kent. Not sure how far away you are from me lol. It's slightly raining here but the air is so humid, I'm sweating like a pig :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Someone just told her team is saying fake dates to the album do not leak..  :hooker:

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!! (if this is real). May 26th THERE'S STILL HOPE GAYS :trisha: :krylie: :crying2: :crying: :oprah2: :air2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm in Kent. Not sure how far away you are from me lol. It's slightly raining here but the air is so humid, I'm sweating like a pig :icant:

Around 2 hours I think! :D If you haven't had the rain in it's full glory yet...... it is coming sis hang in there 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Around 2 hours I think! :D If you haven't had the rain in it's full glory yet...... it is coming sis hang in there

Thank the lord :omg:

Oh yeah 26 may i believe you.. I think we should spam Ben Instagram for answers... 

:trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha:

let's do it, what's his insta? :creepna:

Ugh I'm reaching again BUT remember when Courntey tweeted #mnm (only Lana knows what this means) ? Maybe Lana is collabing with Marilyn Manson (the 'N' I guess is from the name, idk). It's very hot in the UK right now so I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating. Sorry.

This is my new favorite Lanaboards reach.

LIZARD PEOPLE

This is my new favorite Lanaboards reach.

I'm starting to think about this now...but obviously since she tweeted it before we got the full interview, maybe it was a hint that they talked about Eminem... Still hoping for a Marilyn Manson collab tho :hooker:

Everyone go to @bentap77 and comment When is the release date???  Lets start a revolution 

large.gif

What picture should we comment under?

I feel like after this album she'll probably take a long break, she seems to be putting a lot more effort into this era than she has in the past and I can imagine her being her wanting to chill for a while after the touring and stuff. I hope she does stuff to keep us interested in the mean time. Would love to see her officially release AKA as some anniversary box set or something. Honestly can even see her doing an album in the form of re-recorded outtakes from different eras and pulling them together with interlude tracks kind of cataloging the past few years of her life. E.g. First few tracks being BTD outtakes then an interlude talking tougher times of her life before some UV outtakes, another interlude before Honeymoon outtakes etc or just songs recorded around those times and/or encompassing similar sounds.

I feel like if she keeps trying to put out albums this often she's gonna run dry real soon, she acts like she's already worn out half the time and losing momentum, and her song writing skills and song quality in general might just continue to drop if she keeps pumping out albums every year or so with Rick.

In saying that I think LFL is looking like itll be a solid album so far, but we don't really have much to go from other than 2 tracks, some titles and a music video that's already gotten old. Thank god the LFL mv is coming soon.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

What picture should we comment under?

first pic sis!! Let's protest!!

A love story that doesn’t do you any good is toxic. I finally understand that.

Imagine being this WOKE

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Okay, so I emailed my local record store and said:

"Hello, Lana Del Rey's new album, Lust For Life, is going to be released on May 26th and I was wondering if you guys are going to have the CD and Vinyl in stock on the day of it's release."

I wanted to act like it was confirmed just to see if they could give me some answers, and this was there response:

"Nope - no album is coming yet. One new song is digital only. (:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif