Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just can't be angry about the July 21st date because THATS MY BIRTHDAY BISHHHHH

She can release it on 26 th may  and u will wait and be surprided and listen to the album for the first time on your birthday girl 

Ugh I'm reaching again BUT remember when Courntey tweeted #mnm (only Lana knows what this means) ? Maybe Lana is collabing with Marilyn Manson (the 'N' I guess is from the name, idk). It's very hot in the UK right now so I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating. Sorry.

wait what part are you in bc its a downpour here in the South  :icant:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I would actually be happy with a July release, right now the album has no real hype. The magazines are gorgeous but she needs some REAL promo !

giphy.gif

So is it confirmed coming July 21st?

One magazine, Paris March, published that date but every other online source including Rolling Stones is saying for May 26, nobody knows which is real lol

I'm just hoping the LFL video will be out this Friday, with an official announcement of the release date.

I don't mind either dates (May 26 is of course better), but I'm kind of annoyed that she's keeping it really quietly. Like bitch, speak up!  

nF70D0F.png

who actually cares about sales and promo and hype? All i want is the goddamn music. That's the main thing.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

SAME

omg the UK weather is living up to its reputation  :thumb2:

Omg sis where abouts are you? I swear this weather changes all the time :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LFL isn't dropping "July 21" that mag just wrote whatever they saw online. The site that had July 21 listed a while back also had Lorde's "Melodrama" for that date when it's coming June 16th.. Lana said Spring- trust her. Even Universal condirmed May 26th.

Besides, they very well mightve intentially said "July 21" to make it seem official so May 26th is still somewhat a suprise to some. either way its bs

I feel like if u release singles months before an album, then by the time the album comes you're sorta bored of the songs. She needs to release this shit now (26th) whilst the excitment is still at it's peak with her new singles. By the time July comes everyone will be over it. (sorta) It just doesn't make any sense at all. And she STILL hasn't said a word. I'm very sad.

LFL isn't dropping "July 21" that mag just wrote whatever they saw online. The site that had July 21 listed a while back also had Lorde's "Melodrama" for that date when it's coming June 16th.. Lana said Spring- trust her. Even Universal condirmed May 26th.

thank you for that, i feel better already :)