Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"I heard [Lana's] amazing new album in LA last month, I can vouch for her new music being THE sound of the summer" - an employee at Elle UK

Thank you Nick Del Rey for this info. To me, it seems like May is the release date, since this person already had a chance to hear the whole thing. It means it's finished, right??

Yes, the album is definitely finished, however that doesn't mean that the release date will be May just because the album is done doesn't mean the release date can't be July.

Until Lana says otherwise I think just presume July is correct tbh? Paris Match had an interview with Lana herself, I don't see how they would have an incorrect date published when they had the artist there herself who would have surely corrected them?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

do you think maybe she's trying to distract us from the May 26th date by announcing this barbaric July release date so that she can surprise us on the 26th with the album? Or am i reaching too much? I'm very much in denial right now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yes, the album is definitely finished, however that doesn't mean that the release date will be May just because the album is done doesn't mean the release date can't be July.

Until Lana says otherwise I think just presume July is correct tbh? Paris Match had an interview with Lana herself, I don't see how they would have an incorrect date published when they had the artist there herself who would have surely corrected them?

You've got the point 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

SOOOOOOO

LFL will be out on July 21.. 2 months..... wow wow wow

Yet she didn't say anything so i hope it would be in June

BTW : thank you for your kindness guys.. Can't believe how pure/ kind you are! 

@meultraviolence I read the things you wrote a few pages ago and I want to say how sorry I feel for you. I really wish I could help you, but there's nothing I can't do - we live in totally opposite countries -. Here in Brazil the situation for LGBT people isn't the best, actually is kinda shitty, but thank god it isn't bad as, unfortunately, is in your country. I hope you can get out of there someday and be really happy, that's what we all deserve: happiness, this is the most basic need a human being has. 

It's totally disgusting the way your country treats LGBT people and women, they treat us and womens not as human beings, but worst than animals.

You'll be fine, you'll get out of there someday (soon we all hope) and will be happy. 

I don't know you, but I want you to know that if there was anything on my reach to help you, for sure I'd do it.

Lots of love from Brazil  :kiss:

Thank you my brazilian friend! and you're right.. we can't be compared to any bad country in this world.. like.. this is hell i know

thank you so much for these honest/ purse words of yours.. you literally made my day guys

like that's why i said im surviving because of the internet.. it helps me a lot.. make me realize how the world looks like.. how people are living and how kind are they.. since they're teaching us in our schools ppl who do not believe in our religion would burn in hell.. what a bullshit.. they feed us the hate since we were born

you have to feel lucky, i know you're not in the best situation but you're waaaaay way better than me so please.. be thankful for your life! 

@meuultraviolence, I really wish you can get out of your country one day, or, better, I wish your country change its laws :/ good luck, lots and lost of love and good thoughts 

thank you so much! i hope that so <3

@meultraviolence I hope one day you can be the person you want to become, to be a free woman, a free spirit. I hope you find a way out of your country. 

thank you so much my darling, i hope that soo.. and i believe that i'll make change one day, at least i won't fall in love/ marry a closed minded guy, i'll be with someone who respects my rights so my kids will be free,  i don't want them to face what i've faced.. this is the most important step.. since marriage is the solution 

Sending all my love to @. Saudi Arabia is an absolutely awful place for women, for LGBT, for non-Muslims, actually just in general. I wish I could do something to help but I really can't conceive anything. I might get some shit for this but the way Saudi Arabia treats women, LGBT people, basic things - it's basically a legitimised Islamic State where all the other world powers are OK with it because they are rich and have oil. It's so wrong and it's so sickening to see them be tolerated in the UN, and even allowed to sit on Women's Rights committees. It's shocking to see my country (UK) sell arms to SA who use them for human rights abuses. I believe that things will get better. Hang in there  :)

Thank you my love! never read something so real before.. like i finally saw someone who said the opinion that based on a something real.. without trying to make the ugly truth looks beautiful.. and it was a joke every woman laughed about when we the UN honored this country as a country witch supports women's rights! that was a very bad/sad joke.. I hope one day any powerful country can help us.. i actually wonder why they do not help us.. many girls are in jail now because they tried to skip from the country.. for example check this hashtag #SaveAshwaqandAreej or #SaveDinaAli these were lucky because they could inter their fathers accounts and press the  permission choice by themselves.. but guess what? Dina Ali now in jail, they took her by force from Philippine and return her to KSA 

what does this mean?

they did not credit him

:smile3:

Ugh I'm reaching again BUT remember when Courntey tweeted #mnm (only Lana knows what this means) ? Maybe Lana is collabing with Marilyn Manson (the 'N' I guess is from the name, idk). It's very hot in the UK right now so I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating. Sorry.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ugh I'm reaching again BUT remember when Courntey tweeted #mnm (only Lana knows what this means) ? Maybe Lana is collabing with Marilyn Manson (the 'N' I guess is from the name, idk). It's very hot in the UK right now so I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating. Sorry.

I thought it meant eminem like they talked about that in the interview

I just can't be angry about the July 21st date because THATS MY BIRTHDAY BISHHHHH

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I WAS PISSED OFF AS HELL AT YOU GUYS BEING RUDE ABOUT THE LFL RELEASE DATE CAUSE I WAS LIKE BE PATIENT YOU LOSERS THEN I REALISED JULY ISNT NEXT MONTH ITS AFTER JUNE OH MY GOODNESS

I WANT SHOWERED WITH SINGLES AND VIDEOS AND MAGAZINES FOR THIS GURL